Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals***
(10-10-2021, 01:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Is it just me, or does Terry Bradshaw look stoned?

Maybe he has a medical card?? Nothing wrong with medicating!
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 01:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm going to be stuck with highlights..I'm in the ER with a mashed hand..

Do u want a link for YouTube I can send u 1
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 01:48 PM)Tony Wrote: Maybe he has a medical card?? Nothing wrong with medicating!
I prefer the younger CBS panel, they have boomer there too. 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 01:49 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I prefer the younger CBS panel, they have boomer there too. 

Me too, but I watch whatever channel the Bengals are playing on..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 01:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Is it just me, or does Terry Bradshaw look stoned?

Bradshaw was born drain bramaged..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/k_jMa0nOWms

That's the game if anyone needs.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 01:52 PM)Tony Wrote: https://youtu.be/k_jMa0nOWms

That's the game if anyone needs.

easy rep your way  Tiger
Reply/Quote
All the pundits and self-proclaimed experts predict a high flying shootout between Joe Burrow and Aaron Rodgers but I’m thinking this game will come down to whichever defense can come up big at the biggest moments.
Reply/Quote
I'm both nervous and excited about this game. I really want the Bengals to win and am hopeful it will happen but the old Bengal fan cynic in me still partly expects us to come and crap the bed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 01:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm both nervous and excited about this game. I really want the Bengals to win and am hopeful it will happen but the old Bengal fan cynic in me still partly expects us to come and crap the bed.

I think we unfortunately will be stuck with this mindset until Joe rips the playoff monkey off our backs. We could go undefeated from here on out and we’d still be nervous during our playoff game
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 01:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm both nervous and excited about this game. I really want the Bengals to win and am hopeful it will happen but the old Bengal fan cynic in me still partly expects us to come and crap the bed.

Which is the excellent way to be.  No expectation means you cannot be let down, only pleasantly surprised!
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 01:56 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I think we unfortunately will be stuck with this mindset until Joe rips the playoff monkey off our backs. We could go undefeated from here on out and we’d still be nervous during our playoff game

No doubt.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
How long until the first “Bungle” comment over or under page 5.5?
Reply/Quote
Destro has enter the field!
Reply/Quote
Cool! We are on TV in AZ..
Reply/Quote
I hope we finally get a TRICK Play from Zac & Callahan.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 01:57 PM)Au165 Wrote: How long until the first “Bungle” comment over or under page 5.5?

That's easy money. Under.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 01:54 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: All the pundits and self-proclaimed experts predict a high flying shootout between Joe Burrow and Aaron Rodgers but I’m thinking this game will come down to whichever defense can come up big at the biggest moments.

Yep

Key turnover, key stuff on 4th and 1, sack
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 01:56 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I think we unfortunately will be stuck with this mindset until Joe rips the playoff monkey off our backs. We could go undefeated from here on out and we’d still be nervous during our playoff game

I think I got bungalized as a fan... It happend so much you just get use to failure with this team. Probably haplens to alot of Bengal fans over the years. Esp the ones that lived through the 90s..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 01:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's easy money. Under.

I'd guess way under. 1 and 3/4
Reply/Quote