Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals***
The int in ot and the look on Joe’s face afterwards. I just wish he could have turned it around. So close.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:39 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Holding Rodgers to 22 points in regulation is good defense. 

Absolutely! There were some embarrassing communications issues in the secondary and some bad tackling at the end of the game but the defense mostly held their own.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:40 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: I think Crosby outplayed him overall prior to the game winner.

Pathetic
Reply/Quote
Geez, some of you deserve Mike Brown. The boys played well against a solid team. No doubt lots to complain about, but they kept playing. I'll readily admit that Higgins multiple drops were awful, Wilson getting juked by a TE was pathetic, bad communication on defense multiple times sucked, not to mention Waynes and his hamstring are proving to be a terrible signing - seriously, his hammy goes out on the game winning play?
Reply/Quote
Perine is not a good RB but should be given a little bit of slack around here.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:38 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Bengals will not become consistent winners until they learn to score early and often and increase their lead throughout the game.

I agree.  The best chance this team has at being winners is by scoring more points than the other team.
Reply/Quote
GB tried to give this game away but Zac is so terrible they still could not win
Reply/Quote
Devante Adam's got me 30.. Lol.He destroyed the Bengals D. 209 yards on 11 rec. And a TD..
Reply/Quote
Burrow did not play well and Fat Randy wins game.. that simple
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:41 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The int in ot and the look on Joe’s face afterwards. I just wish he could have turned it around. So close.

Why would Boyd just stand there, that was terrible on his part.  He didnt go left or right.  That was Tyler's INT.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:41 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Listen moto, some of us in here have been getting a grip for 30 years!

When this franchise PROVES me wrong and ACCOMPLISHES it, and stops living on if onlys, and stops shooting themselves in the foot, THEN I'll eat crow and shut up!  Wink

Sounds like you need to move on then.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:35 PM)matmaven Wrote: And run the ball 3 times between the tackles to set up a 49 yard FG.  Why in the hell do you draft a QB #1 and have him hand off 3 times when you have a chance to win the game.  Just terrible.  He's a guy that looks like an NFL HC that is not an NFL HC.

Yup none of that made any sense. Zac is holding this team back. I think we have an awesome roster if we can stay healthy, Burrow is going to make mistakes this early. Burrow probably cost us the game but I can deal with that more than Zac throwing garbage plays out in the field.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:30 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: This is the type of loss that can crush a team if they let it.  Hopefully that is not the case and we are able to fully rebound from it.  The big thing is, we proved we can hang with the big boys...

We proved that with the Steelers. They beat teams with a combined 6 wins. (w/Buffalo playing tonight)

We're sitting at 4.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:42 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Pathetic

It was a joke calm down lol

He was honestly underwhelming as per usual as per every time I’ve seen him play. Please provide your feedback if you feel so strongly otherwise. I believe you are in the minority.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:39 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Enough with all of this negativity.

Whatcha all think about Drew Sample?

[Image: Superexcited.gif?width=250&height=250&cr...=1:1,smart]

Oh I’m definitely bumping the Drew Sample is a bum thread lol. He’s one of the most uncoordinated “athletes” I’ve ever seen in my life.

Vilma laughing at him for getting taken down by the “grass monster” would have been hysterical if it wasn’t a player on my own team.

Reply/Quote
Game plan game plan. 5 weeks in a row the first half for the bengsls has been a joke.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Evan is a douchebag... Acting like it wasn't his fault..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:43 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Why would Boyd just stand there, that was terrible on his part.  He didnt go left or right.  That was Tyler's INT.

Yup. There was definitely traffic there too lol. We’re gonna get some mistakes when bombing a few throws a game. Chase is showing up, or they’re paying attention to everyone else.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:44 PM)Tony Wrote: Evan is a douchebag... Acting like it wasn't his fault..

Explain?
Reply/Quote
The 57 yarder is a tough kick I expect McPherson to make it from 49. Hard fought battle sucks we couldn’t get the win surprised Higgins and Boyd didn’t have more of an impact. Larry O being banged up hurt us no inside rush. Surprised we didn’t do more to take Adams out of the game.
Reply/Quote