Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals***
(10-10-2021, 05:40 PM)Tony Wrote: Offense stalls way too much.. Burrow has had 2 horrible games now.. Maybe we pump the brakes on Burrow for a bit..

(10-10-2021, 05:40 PM)Synric Wrote: Offensive game plan has been an issue for 5 weeks. That's on Zac Taylor and Brian Callahan.

The offensive playbook isn’t designed to complement the offense’s obvious strengths. It’s like having the London Symphony Orchestra playing “Hot Cross Buns” like an elementary school band.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Zac says he has faith in Evan still... Fire him for that alone
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:43 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Yup none of that made any sense. Zac is holding this team back. I think we have an awesome roster if we can stay healthy, Burrow is going to make mistakes this early. Burrow probably cost us the game but I can deal with that more than Zac throwing garbage plays out in the field.

Zac is horrible but nobody worth a damn will coach this team because of old man Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:44 PM)Tony Wrote: Evan is a douchebag... Acting like it wasn't his fault..

Are you watching press conference? He’s gotta admit fault….lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:43 PM)motoarch Wrote: Sounds like you need to move on then.

Tell that to the Dawg Pound in Cleveland!  Look what their stick to it evness finally brought them!
Reply/Quote
Like they were kicking in a hurricane.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh I’m definitely bumping the Drew Sample is a bum thread lol. He’s one of the most uncoordinated “athletes” I’ve ever seen in my life.

Vilma laughing at him for getting taken down by the “grass monster” would have been hysterical if it wasn’t a player on my own team.

Of course there are a plethora of other issues but that Sample guy looks like a "walk on" player to me.

I have a hard time believing that he couldn't be replaced very easily.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:39 PM)Tony Wrote: Hopefully this is the growing pain year with losses like this and maybe next year they can compete..

Sample?  The guy who tripped over the white line in open field or the one who dropped the 1st down pass?  Not a great game for him today.
Reply/Quote
I figured out what happened!!

Boomer gave JB kudos in their sit down for not wearing a playbook wristband.

Guess what he had on today???
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:45 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Explain?

I'm watching the post game presser conference...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:48 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I figured out what happened!!

I saw that too but I think joe has worn band every game?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:46 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Zac is horrible but nobody worth a damn will coach this team because of old man Brown

Bill Belichick might be available soon.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:47 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Tell that to the Dawg Pound in Cleveland!  Look what their stick to it evness finally brought them!

You're making less sense by the minute.  Seriously go chill.  
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:39 PM)Tony Wrote: Hopefully this is the growing pain year with losses like this and maybe next year they can compete..

That was what LAST year was supposed to be. Either they prove it THIS YEAR and win it THIS YEAR or they are just more of the same Bungles. 
Reply/Quote
Well at least we can say we witnessed the worst kicking performance of all time

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:48 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I figured out what happened!!

He's worn it every game.  Literally ever single one.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:50 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Bill Belichick might be available soon.

He would never work for Mr Brown no top coach would. They all know Brown is loser and winning starts at the top
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:25 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Pathetic losers….bungled again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WTF? Guys played well against a good team. This is not a bungalow team. They fought like hell and came up short. I’m excited for this team going forward with what I seen. I mean damn, the faced Aaron Rogers and Davonte Adams for heaven’s sake. Come on man!

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:51 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Well at least we can say we witnessed the worst kicking performance of all time

It was like PeeWee soccer when the little tykes can’t find the net.
Reply/Quote
I think last year's Bengals team, loses that game by more than 3 points. Yes they had multiple chances to win, it's still early and I think the next game will show the mental fortitude the team has, with how they respond to this game.
Reply/Quote