Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals***
I am taking solace that I don’t think anyone deserved that game, but I hate ties even more than losses
For some reason lol
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:51 PM)Joelist Wrote: That was what LAST year was supposed to be. Either they prove it THIS YEAR and win it THIS YEAR or they are just more of the same Bungles. 

Basically, they are the same old Bunglas. I mean if today wasn't  Bungals, I don't know what is... This was  a back breaker too.. I guess we will see how they respond with the lions. I'm sure they will beat the lions by 2 and we will all be saying nice things again..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:42 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Perine is not a good RB but should be given a little bit of slack around here.

He's a little better when he actually runs downhill like the 240lb+ RB that he is. Sometimes he does that hesitation/E-W running style BS and looks just truly awful. He's also probably in contention for being the worst pass blocking RB in the league out of the top 64 RBs.

I blame the Bengals more than I blame Perine for him being their #2 RB option. They offered him 2yr/$3.3m and he was a fringe roster PS RB. He'd be crazy not to take that, so I can't blame him too much.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Faker mayfield gets 5 seconds every throw
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Coaching was so bad , today.. My fear is they win 7 games and Zack stays... It's obvious Zac has to go at this point..
Reply/Quote
Burrow taken to the hospital with a throat contusion???
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:46 PM)Tony Wrote: Zac says he has faith in Evan still... Fire him for that alone

Needs to have faith in his #1 pick QB.  Said he ran the ball 3 times because he didn't want to risk a sack.  If you Oline stinks so much you can't call a pass, that's a problem.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:57 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Burrow taken to the hospital with a throat contusion???

Yes , he's in the hospital. Apparently he can't even talk..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: WTF? Guys played well against a good team. This is not a bungalow team. They fought like hell and came up short. I’m excited for this team going forward with what I seen. I mean damn, the faced Aaron Rogers and Davonte Adams for heaven’s sake. Come on man!
You sound like a guy who took his sister to the prom. They lost even when GB tried to give the game away. There are no moral victories in the NFL
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:26 PM)Tony Wrote: I don't think it does at all..
 THEY  blew it I. BENGALS fashion.  You gotta expect this shit.. **** that kicker too 

(10-10-2021, 05:27 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Lol yeah right........They definitely have what it takes to Bungle again.

So your those kind of spectators. Condemn like hell until they do something spectacular and then jump on the wagon. That’s lazy.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:57 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Burrow taken to the hospital with a throat contusion???

That’s what happens when you choke.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:59 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s what happens when you choke.

Lol
Reply/Quote
You think Burrow just wanted to skip the presser? Lol.. What an odd injury
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:58 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: You sound like a guy who took his sister to the prom. They lost even when GB tried to give the game away. There are no moral victories in the NFL

Lol. Thanks.

Reply/Quote
A throat contusion. So Bengals

Hope he's okay

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:59 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s what happens when you choke.

That's going so far lol. Hope Joe is ok.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:08 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: That's going so far lol. Hope Joe is ok.

Me too. He’s a tough guy.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Me too.  He’s a tough guy.

What are we gonna do if we don't get to hear
Turboooooooooos hut! 

The next couple weeks
Reply/Quote
Man I wish we had Cleveland's run game.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:30 PM)Synric Wrote: Zac Tyalor isnt the only coach. Brian Callahan deserves his criticism too.

He’s not calling the plays .
Reply/Quote