Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals***
I'd rather have Moss on the roster than sample .That's how I feel about Sample I think Moss could have made some big plays .
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I am taking solace that I don’t think anyone deserved that game, but I hate ties even more than losses
For some reason lol

I said the same thing to my wife. Having the game end in a tie just seems appropriate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Missed opportunities.

Had the ball in Packers territory twice early in 2nd half and came away with no points. 
Two picks by Burrow to end drives. Two missed field goals that would've won the game. 

Tough loss to stomach.

A refrain too often associated with the Bengals. They're not on the Chargers level yet. 

The question becomes, with the schedule ahead, do they go into the bye at 6-3 or 5-4?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:22 PM)kurisu Wrote: I'd rather have Moss on the roster than sample .That's how I feel about Sample I think Moss could have made some big plays .

Can't make any plays when you're on IR.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 06:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: A refrain too often associated with the Bengals. They're not on the Chargers level yet. 

The question becomes, with the schedule ahead, do they go into the bye at 6-3 or 5-4?

I think 5-4. We’ll split the next 4, losing to Baltimore and Cleveland.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: WTF? Guys played well against a good team. This is not a bungalow team. They fought like hell and came up short. I’m excited for this team going forward with what I seen. I mean damn, the faced Aaron Rogers and Davonte Adams for heaven’s sake. Come on man!

^^^ Thank you. It's not like we lost to the Jets.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:00 PM)BengalRed Wrote: ^^^ Thank you. It's not like we lost to the Jets.

That’s right. That will be Week Eight.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s right.  That will be Week Eight.

They will beat the jets.

Reply/Quote
What a Bengals way to lose a game... Our fans have had some of the most brutal losses , how do you guys deal with it?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:46 PM)Bengals731 Wrote: What a Bengals way to lose a game... Our fans have had some of the most brutal losses , how do you guys deal with it?

Craft beer, Chianti, therapy, denial...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:05 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Craft beer, Chianti, therapy, denial...

Or, expect the loss and not be disappointed!

Reply/Quote
If the bengals were a cat with 9 lives, they just used them all up today. I wouldn’t expect any more breaks the rest of the year. If you can’t take advantage of 3 missed FG’s and an extra point, you don’t deserve to win . From now on, their on the own to win games.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:46 PM)Bengals731 Wrote: What a Bengals way to lose a game... Our fans have had some of the most brutal losses , how do you guys deal with it?

A bowl of cinnamon toast crunch cereal in milk and I'm good
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:00 PM)bjf123 Wrote: I think 5-4. We’ll split the next 4, losing to Baltimore and Cleveland.

Cleveland is the swing game for me. I think that's a toss up, at home. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 07:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s right.  That will be Week Eight.

[Image: fujiwara-chika-kaguya-sama-love-is-war.gif]

Reply/Quote

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVQNs8rgg-OWxyqFdTdmc...A&usqp=CAU]

Kidding...

It's actually a ridiculous virus in my blood stream that i can't cleanse, along with a stupid ability to get over it in a couple days and believe next week will be better. 

Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:51 PM)motoarch Wrote: He's worn it every game.  Literally ever single one.

Nah. There’s definitely been games he hasn’t.

[Image: 1273546210.jpeg]

[Image: 3b8700bd-38a4-4db5-a3ed-688521be32cc-091...ers_25.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 03:58 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nah. There’s definitely been games he hasn’t.

[Image: 1273546210.jpeg]

[Image: 3b8700bd-38a4-4db5-a3ed-688521be32cc-091...ers_25.jpg]

Don't provide evidence to disprove my claim I made purely purpose of trolling despite the fact I knew it be called out for what it was for anyone willing to do a Google image search!
Reply/Quote

Deal with what? Being a Bengals fan isn't for the faint-of-heart. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

I remember I'm not a Lions fan and that helps... a little.
Reply/Quote