Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 5-NFL TV map
There will be plenty of happy Bengals viewers this week. A large portion of the country gets to see this game

We're on Fox again for the 3rd time this year

announcers: Kenny Albert and Jonathan Vilma

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=5

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Get the game in Columbus again! Hopefully there won’t be more than 2 this year we don’t get here.

Thanks for the map as always Pally!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I have to watch the Broncos/Pitt game, oh well, always fun to watch Pitt get stomped.

Will watch our game after, should be a good one with our team's histories playing each other.

The Bengals/Packers games are always fun. Cool
Reply/Quote
Oh man, I was waiting on this map. I will be at my Father's place outside of Tampa and wondered if they'd get it. I get to watch the game with my Dad, who also went to Athens High School. Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Looks like I'm right on the edge between the Bengals/Packers and the always exciting Panthers/Philly game..zzzzz
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 12:17 PM)pally Wrote: There will be plenty of happy Bengals viewers this week.  A large portion of the country gets to see this game

We're on Fox again for the 3rd time this year

announcers: Kenny Albert and Jonathan Vilma

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=5

One of the big benefits of the Bengals being 3-1 and having Joe Burrow is that this weekend's game will be on down here in Tampa. Normally I only get prime time (few and far between) games or games against Tampa and sometimes those against the Jags or Miami.

In contrast, every single Ohio State Buckeyes game is on down here. Tomorrow it will be on the main Fox stations at noon, the same station that will have the Bengals on the following day.

Winning makes all the difference. We'll see what they do on Sunday.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 01:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I have to watch the Broncos/Pitt game, oh well, always fun to watch Pitt get stomped.

Will watch our game after, should be a good one with our team's histories playing each other.

Aw bummer Nate. I got lucky, Boise is just in the Cinci/GB broadcast area, Phew! Much like how Denver dominates your airwaves, I’m always stuck with Seattle. Thank god they played on Thursday!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 01:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I have to watch the Broncos/Pitt game, oh well, always fun to watch Pitt get stomped.

Download dofu sports app
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 10:06 PM)BengalChris Wrote: One of the big benefits of the Bengals being 3-1 and having Joe Burrow is that this weekend's game will be on down here in Tampa. Normally I only get prime time (few and far between) games or games against Tampa and sometimes those against the Jags or Miami.

In contrast, every single Ohio State Buckeyes game is on down here. Tomorrow it will be on the main Fox stations at noon, the same station that will have the Bengals on the following day.

Winning makes all the difference. We'll see what they do on Sunday.

They don't even show all the OSU games in Toledo. Wtf man.

Side note - I'm in the one area of Ohio NOT broadcasting the Bengals this weekend. 

Don't nobody wanna watch the Lions drop their 5th of the season. Minnesota bout to whip that ass and everyone here knows it.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 11:25 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: They don't even show all the OSU games in Toledo. Wtf man.

Side note - I'm in the one area of Ohio NOT broadcasting the Bengals this weekend. 

Don't nobody wanna watch the Lions drop their 5th of the season. Minnesota bout to whip that ass and everyone here knows it.

There are a lot of Buckeyes down here and I think in the last 10 years there's only been one game that wasn't available.

Reply/Quote
Not many Bengal games on regular cable TV here in the desert of southern California, now I haven't had to stream the game for two weeks in a row with the Thursday night game. After the Bengals I'll get to see the Chargers beat the Browns on regular TV as this is the greater LA metropolitan region.Two weeks of no buffering bad streams ect. Thanks for putting up the maps Pally, enjoy the game everyone. Geaux Joe Burrow!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 01:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh man, I was waiting on this map. I will be at my Father's place outside of Tampa and wondered if they'd get it. I get to watch the game with my Dad, who also went to Athens High School. Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

Logan Chieftains here. Graduated in 2005.
Reply/Quote