Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
(10-18-2020, 06:11 PM)Tony Wrote: Bet you wouldn't say this to my face!

Watch out, we have a Keyboard tough guy here!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:15 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Oh! We got ourselves an internet tuff guy here.Smirk

I'm not the one calling others names they would get punched in the face for if they did it out in the real world..
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Watch out, we have a Keyboard tough guy here!

You guys are as much of losers as this team today.. lol People calling me names but I'm the tough guy lol.. You guys are ridiculous lol..
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The single biggest reason we lost this game was lack of pass rush. Rivers had all day to carve us up.
Aside form Bullock being a choker...yes the lack of pass rush or manufacturing pressure with blitzes let RIvers do what he has been doing for a long long time. Atkins and Dunlap need  to be put out to pasture ...they dont scare anyone anymore.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:18 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: What mistakes is he repeating other than not single handedly making up for all other aspects of the team’s shortcomings and winning the game on the last drive?

No response? Enormously huge surprise.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:40 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Aside form Bullock being a choker...yes the lack of pass rush or manufacturing pressure with blitzes let RIvers do what he has been doing for a long long time. Atkins and Dunlap need  to be put out to pasture ...they dont scare anyone anymore.

All kickers miss though. But the lack of a pass rush just killed us today. Can’t given a veteran QB like Rivers that kind of time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote