Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions***
Anyone still pissed about the loss to the Packers?

lol. Yup. Me too

Man we needed that W

5-1 would have been killer
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Dan cried after last week  How does he top that after this game?

Be like the wind and cry "Mary"?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:03 PM)Whacked Wrote: Anyone still pissed about the loss to the Packers?

lol. Yup. Me too

Man we needed that W

If the offense didn’t go MIA every once in a while we’d be 6-0.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 04:50 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: But but but the Ravens are amazing and unbeatable at 5-1. Lions are a joke at 0-6. And bengals are obviously terrible because they didn’t score on every single possession against an 0-6 team lol

Some people really don’t know anything about other teams except their records

Yup.  There's a reason that the top teams in the AP poll don't lose to un-ranked teams.

Too soon?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:04 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If the offense didn’t go MIA every once in a while we’d be 6-0.

Every team could say something like this...
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:04 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If the offense didn’t go MIA every once in a while we’d be 6-0.

Mhm.  Going Miami doesn't lead to good results.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 04:40 PM)Tony Wrote: The offense hasn't been that good.. They need all the reps possible. They got Baltimore coming up..

Hope that was sarcasm.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:01 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Good win. It was Detroit and all, but we did what we were supposed to. We beat the crap out of them. We still have some things to clean up especially the first half offense, but we needed a win like this. It's a confidence builder.

The game was fun to watch. But the confidence builder they need as a team is to actually beat a team with a winning record. That’s what I’ll be truly excited about!
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 04:40 PM)Au165 Wrote: So all we had to do was throw back shoulder fades all game? Interesting haha

It was Tate's forte at FSU, so.....

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 04:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I just realized that there is a very good reason that Trayveon Williams generally stays on the practice squad.  I believe that the reason is because he sucks at pro football..

Yeah, I think I'd rather have had Jacques Patrick than Williams.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:11 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, I think I'd rather have had Jacques Patrick than Williams.

Yup.  And he is a FA right now...
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:01 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: They should give up. Their name is “The Football Team”. Just fold that franchise up. No reason to keep playing

I know its rich for us to say this, but I agree mostly because everyone in the DMV area is already a ravens fan at this point. Just move them to St. Louis or Tottenham or wherever already
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 04:44 PM)Housh Wrote: Hey a Joe Bachie sighting

I would’ve put money he’d a been the backup MLB after the preseason. Dude was amazing in pass coverage

He played some in the first half too

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 06:51 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: I know its rich for us to say this, but I agree mostly because everyone in the DMV area is already a ravens fan at this point. Just move them to St. Louis or Tottenham or wherever already

Not true.  I see all types if jerseys getting their licenses renewed. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:03 PM)Whacked Wrote: Anyone still pissed about the loss to the Packers?

lol. Yup. Me too

Man we needed that W

Nah....but I'm still salty over that Chicago loss.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:02 PM)Destro Wrote: Didn't hear Apple's name today.

Pretty sure I did.  They ran the Kate McKinnon Verizon commercial giving her sister an iPhone a number of times...
Reply/Quote
I like the defense game plan so far..
Reply/Quote