Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots***
Cincinnati Bengals (2-3)   vs   New England Patriots (4-1)
Sunday, October 16th, 1:00 PM on CBS
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts 
Announce Crew: Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts, Evan Washburn

[Image: Cincinnati-Bengals-v-New-England-Patriot...Kph5cl.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I don't wanna.
Reply/Quote
Another a$$ whooping this week. At least we have Cleveland next week.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Good points, boomer. Our offense is SORELY missing Eifert, Jones (Jr) and Sanu (Sr) (wtf is up with that Jr-Sr crap anyway?). Our defense is just playing Breanahan-soft again. Too much cushion given to receivers and horrible push by the D-line. Simply put: we are in serious trouble today.

Here's hoping they put it all together and pull off a miraculous win in Foxborough.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Have they called the game yet? Or are going to try to stick it out until halftime?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I am going out on a limb here and say we turn it around this game. I think we are going to have a strong showing this game. Don't know if it will turn the entire year or not but we will be prepared for this game. We are a professional team and should see a bounce back. ThumbsUp (DENNY)
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 09:56 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Have they called the game yet? Or are going to try to stick it out until halftime?

Dear god please put me out of my misery early and call it.

On a brighter note, I did hear that the Oline is lacing up new roller skates today, you know, The fancy ones that have those rubber stoppers on the front. So the winds of change could be a blowin'

Reply/Quote
Pats
146-3
Reply/Quote
Bengals inactives today: Tyler Eifert, Jeff Driskel, Cody Core, KeiVarae Russell, Chykie Brown, Christian Westerman, DeShawn Williams.
Reply/Quote
Gloom and doom, gloom and doom.. That is all..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
On the bright side of things There's always next season..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The Bengals last road victory against the Patriots happened 30 years ago. They have lost the last 6 road contests. In the 3 road games with Marvin as HC, they are 0-3 and the Pats have scored 35 or more in each game.

Something eventually has to give, right? Mellow  Popcorn    Cheers 
Reply/Quote
:giggle: [Image: 84562150.jpg] :giggle:

ready[Image: very-drunk.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 01:10 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Bengals last road victory against the Patriots happened 30 years ago. They have lost the last 6 road contests. In the 3 road games with Marvin as HC, they are 0-3 and the Pats have scored 35 or more in each game.

Something eventually has to give, right? Mellow  Popcorn Cheers

Back to the prediction thread to revise again. Sad
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 12:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Bengals inactives today: Tyler Eifert, Jeff Driskel, Cody Core, KeiVarae Russell, Chykie Brown, Christian Westerman, DeShawn Williams.

Only surprising one there is Tyler Eifert  Ninja
Reply/Quote
"Make the Bengals suck the 90's again"
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 12:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Bengals inactives today: Tyler Eifert, Jeff Driskel, Cody Core, KeiVarae Russell, Chykie Brown, Christian Westerman, DeShawn Williams.

Offensive Line and Defensive Backs have been ruled out as late scratches as well.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Eifert report - Ingrown vaginal hair - Ruled a *****
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 01:33 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Offensive Line and Defensive Backs have been ruled out as late scratches as well.

Yeah? Them I'm changing my prediction.....

(10-16-2016, 11:48 AM)Whacked Wrote: Pats
146-3

Pats
185-0
Reply/Quote
Seems the Pats are concerned about poking the sleeping tiger...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/16/bradys-emotions-bengals-reputation-worries-patriots-on-sunday/
Reply/Quote