Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots***
Beat the Browns and hope the pats win next week and we're only one game behind the scummers ??Any news on the rapists injury?
Reply/Quote
So... We have a new offensive line next.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I never said anything for him against AJ, that dude just clutched a 70 yarder against Baltimore.

BTW YOu've got a bunch of clowns on our team too.

Like who? Pacman? Burfict? Those guys just want to win. It's not all about THEM.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:30 PM)Seaneh Wrote: Beat the Browns and hope the pats win next week and we're only one game behind the scummers ??Any news on the rapists injury?

Yeah, he got a bad bruise and had to be taken to the locker room for ice and a lollipop #pittsburghtough #milkingit #*****
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Like who? Pacman? Burfict? Those guys just want to win. It's not all about THEM.

I would argue that most teams have guys like this. They will defend them because they wear the colors of their favorite team. Jones and Burfict are not angels out there, and Burfict does some dirty stuff occasionally that could be termed as "clown" behavior. 

Some teams would probably rather have some of those players that have an edge to them, but occasionally from time to time it will cost them. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:25 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: But you have to concede that the Bengals have seen considerably more drives extended after they got the stop on third down this year than years past from bs 5 yard penalties.  I would even go further to say more than half of the points scored on us were on a drive that was extended by a penalty after we had gotten the stop on third down.  

Most penalties called for us were made late in games after the game was well in hand for the opposing team.  

This happens a lot in the NFL to many other teams.  The rules of the game have allowed the NFL and their officiating crews to mold games into results they want.  They've even become more ombvious about it after several weeks of blown replay calls that were completely obvious.  More steps have been taken to make sure calls are correct yet this year all across the NFL there's more mistakes.  Maybe that is why the NFLs ratings have dropped.

Adam Jones just about mugged that receiver on the 3rd and 18. Absolutely no excuse for that. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Adam Jones just about mugged that receiver on the 3rd and 18. Absolutely no excuse for that. 

Well I don't expect them to let us get away with obvious stuff when they nail us for bs calls. But it goes both ways...Lafell was mugged so much that the ball hit the defender in the back and AJ clearly had his arm held in the end zone, both not called.
Reply/Quote
Jones is half the player he was last year.

That or losing Nelson and Hall is exposing his weaknesses
Reply/Quote
We need Eifert back. Badly.

That's all.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:35 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: I would argue that most teams have guys like this. They will defend them because they wear the colors of their favorite team. Jones and Burfict are not angels out there, and Burfict does some dirty stuff occasionally that could be termed as "clown" behavior. 

Some teams would probably rather have some of those players that have an edge to them, but occasionally from time to time it will cost them. 
I didn't like the ankle twisting bs, but he hasn't done that kind of stuff in years. I'd like to think he's learned.

Anyway, "dirty players" like Burfict or Talib are different than the all about me clowns, at least imo.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:30 PM)Seaneh Wrote: Beat the Browns and hope the pats win next week and we're only one game behind the scummers ??Any news on the rapists injury?

Yes. He twisted a vag muscle and he will make a miraculous recovery in time for next weeks game and all the announcers will cream their pants talking about how tough he is. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:35 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: I would argue that most teams have guys like this. They will defend them because they wear the colors of their favorite team. Jones and Burfict are not angels out there, and Burfict does some dirty stuff occasionally that could be termed as "clown" behavior. 

Gronk and Blount are bitches. They got flags for being assholes and the Bengals restrained themselves. 

Progress. 

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:06 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: Blaming the refs is loser talk

Hilarious and what do you think the Bengals are?  WINNERS????

Maybe if we ignore the bias and talk like winners, that will turn things around for the franchise!!!   Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:44 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Well I don't expect them to let us get away with obvious stuff when they nail us for bs calls.  But it goes both ways...Lafell was mugged so much that the ball hit the defender in the back and AJ clearly had his arm held in the end zone, both not called.

I really don't mind the small stuff, as long as it's not stupid blatant. I don't mind because i know some Bengals DBs are going to be doing the same stuff and i don't want them called for it. 

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes. He twisted a vag muscle and he will make a miraculous recovery in time for next weeks game and all the announcers will cream their pants talking about how tough he is. 

He went back in the game lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He went back in the game lol

So the announcers already creamed their pants? 

Reply/Quote
I'm tired. I'm tired of seeing it, and I'm tired of saying it. I'm tired of players I like and admire being so critically misused. I'm tired of being sucked in every week, and seeing something hopeful...you know, one of those things that worked for 3 years or so. And then, if it didn't produce immediate results, never seen again. It doesn't seem like the positional coaches are advocating for their guys at all to the coordinators. Bunch of spineless yes-men.
Reply/Quote