Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots***
(10-16-2016, 01:33 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Offensive Line and Defensive Backs have been ruled out as late scratches as well.

Just a reminder:

Non-Bengal fans are only permitted to post in GameDay threads in which their team is playing. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 01:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Just a reminder:

Non-Bengal fans are only permitted to post in GameDay threads in which their team is playing. 

Whatever happened to misery loves company?

Ninja
Reply/Quote

Obviously it doesn't impact me, but I was unaware of this.

Does this include other divisional games? (ex. Steelers discussing game against the Ravens)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 01:50 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Seems the Pats are concerned about poking the sleeping tiger...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/16/bradys-emotions-bengals-reputation-worries-patriots-on-sunday/

Hook, line, sinker Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Pumped! Think we're going to put in a good performance after the Dallas embarrassment. May not be enough for the W but getting some pride back will be a positive and could help kick-start the season.
Reply/Quote
Alright... Let us pray Pray
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 01:57 PM)london_bengal Wrote: Pumped! Think we're going to put in a good performance after the Dallas embarrassment. May not be enough for the W but getting some pride back will be a positive and could help kick-start the season.

I'm trying to hold out hope. Perhaps the O-line layed off the weed this morning ?
Reply/Quote
I just don't wanna get embarassed again. New England is nigh unbeatable at home, but if we can't at least put up a fight after getting humiliated by Dallas, I fear for the mental fortitude of our team.
Reply/Quote

As if I don't cheer for the Bengals to win 14 times a year.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 01:59 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm trying to hold out hope. Perhaps the O-line layed off the weed this morning ?

Any given Sunday  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Giselle is overrated
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Black pants at last!
Reply/Quote
Who Dey Sunday!! Gonna be a tough week, I am hoping for the best but know what is coming!! I just want to see some fight from this team.....last week was a major disappointment that would have justified some firings and demotions!!

30-16 Founding Fathers (hope I am wrong)
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:01 PM)J24 Wrote: Giselle is overrated

And how...
Reply/Quote
Go Bengals. We can do this.

Reply/Quote
Defense still can't stop the run... Or even slow it down
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 01:10 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Bengals last road victory against the Patriots happened 30 years ago. They have lost the last 6 road contests. In the 3 road games with Marvin as HC, they are 0-3 and the Pats have scored 35 or more in each game.

Something eventually has to give, right? Mellow  Popcorn    Cheers 

Yeah Mike Brown's heart and Marv's job.
Reply/Quote
Looks like we are going to be in nickel as a base
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:01 PM)J24 Wrote: Giselle is overrated

Compared to what? Other 10's?
Reply/Quote