Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots***
(10-16-2016, 04:56 PM)bengals73 Wrote: What kind of MORON do you have to be to RUN the ball in the 4th quarter down 2 scores?

I've been trying to hold out hope for Zampese but it's gone now. He's not an NFL caliber OC - period
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Calm down everybody, season is not over and this loss actually makes me feel better about the rest of this season. If they play like this we will by 4-4 before you know it. Then a manageable schedule the rest of the way so I like our chances of making the playoffs as long as they dont regress. It will get better here very soon
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:59 PM)GodFather Wrote: guys you know what time it is?

MARV TIME

we did some good things

we need to play better

we need to tackle better

coach better? No that was perfect  Whatever

You forgot "we didn't do enough to win the game"
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:58 PM)Housh Wrote: No we didn't

That's a Zamp thing

Hue nor Gruden would've did that dumb shit

I remember them both doing so and heading the same thing at the time. Marvin tells the OC what type of play to call, the OC calls the specific play. Marv did it on hard knocks in 09
Reply/Quote
Trying.........so.. ........hard..........to ..........stay...........positive..........aaaarrrrhgggghgg!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
[Image: wpid-picsart_1418103750559.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sorry ass pansy defense. Nobody on this defense can tackle worth a ****. They just keep sliding down the ball carrier. Do we specifically look for the worst tacklers in all of college football and then draft them or do we work real hard at practice teaching these players how to suck at tackling?
Reply/Quote
No hope here for me. Why? Too much to overcome. Yes the penalty on Jones was legit and stupid, but too many garbage penalties called on Bengals and too much that Pats got away with.

Yes, they FINALLY called the taunting on Gronk, but ONLY because he kept running his mouth and Burfict was letting tge refs know about it.

Gronk started taunting Dre immediately, and there was a ref right there watching it. A flag wasn't thrown until he kept it up and Burfict forced the refs hand! BS that has been following this team now for 6 games!

Burfict made that penalty happen and he should have never had to.

That's what hurts them with ML's laid back personality as well.
Reply/Quote
Belichck has respect for Marvin as a person and was actively trying not to score
Reply/Quote
I agree, ML is way too laid back.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So proud of our defense and their high school j.v. mentality of being bitches when losing
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
That's how you do it Marvin.

Reply/Quote
Lol the Pats rubbing it in, at least they have a coach that's willing to do that instead of giggling and keeping games close
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Lol Peko going the wrong way.....Cut Him Please !!!!
Reply/Quote
Defense being sore losers.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Ravens driving, on the 40, need a TD (3:50 to go).
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
lol now were getting bitched out too

Gronk dancing on us in our face
Reply/Quote
Return to the 90's

[Image: bungals.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:59 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Calm down everybody, season is not over and this loss actually makes me feel better about the rest of this season. If they play like this we will by 4-4 before you know it. Then a manageable schedule the rest of the way so I like our chances of making the playoffs as long as they dont regress. It will get better here very soon

Nope, not this team, not this year.  Not the same team as last year.  Just not there.  Bad personnel decisions, bad 1st rd draft picks. OC who is not NFL caliber OC.  Wish I agreed with you, but not this team.
Reply/Quote
Call me crazy. However, I would love to have a rivalry start between the Pats and Bengals.

Reply/Quote