Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Vigil is worthless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
14 - 7 makes it look like a close game. LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 02:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: What's the point of the rule if you are never going to let it be used properly?

That's what the refs are doing. It's pretty clear they have decided privately that no PI challenges will be allowed to succeed. They are embarrassed still by having bad officiating send the wrong team to the Super Bowl and are not going to admit being wrong again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 02:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nothing on that PI was clear and obvious. Just stop it,

No
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
6 yards of offense
Reply/Quote
Vigil has no business playing football
Reply/Quote
Don't risk hurting yourself against these bums Lamar.

Reply/Quote
Brown was about 9 yards behind that TE, huffing and puffing.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This place helps me so much through these shitty bungle games. I used to get mad, but this place really helps me. I want to thank you all
Reply/Quote
There wasn’t anyone within 15 yds of him
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 02:42 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Don't risk hurting yourself against these bums Lamar.

True, they don't even need to risk Lamar to win this game. they just need to be patient.
Reply/Quote
So Pratt can't cover
Reply/Quote
Whoever number 57 is he looks like a long time smoker who just put a cigarette out on his shoe as he was running to tackle that tight end.
Reply/Quote
nice coverage again
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 02:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hang in there. Dalton will put together 2 drives in the 4th quarter where he completes 10/11 passes for over a hundred yards and a td or two...when they're down by 31, and everyone will think he's right on the cusp of turning it around. 

Everywhere else in the NFL they're called garbage points. Here in Bengaldom you have to bend things cause you know .........
Reply/Quote
#57 needs to be fired. Dre is down..... he's giving up quickly.
Reply/Quote
That injury might of just cemented us for a perfect year
Reply/Quote
Dre is done
Reply/Quote
Looks like Dre's knee is done.

Good thing we're getting Dennard back next week
Reply/Quote
Lol Lou needs to go....stop playing this zone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote