Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(10-13-2019, 05:01 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Only 13 rushes today. You have to run the ball!!!! Even if it isn't working well it will keep the defense from pinning their ears back and rushing the passer.

Ordinarily I agree with that statement, but when your YPC is below 3, I almost wonder if it is worth running it any way but a draw.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart bouncing around like a fool lol

Reply/Quote
We see a different Andy when we are down by 2 TD's with less than 3 minutes to play...
Reply/Quote
Fade you say??? ABSOLUTELY!!!! :LOL
Reply/Quote
Daltons head is all ****** up.

Reply/Quote
Ohhh Andy is ANGRY. LOL
Reply/Quote
I wish Dalton would do that more. He really does run well.

Reply/Quote
Why the Hell Andy spiking it like we just one the Super Bowl. I see a C'Mon Man
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Dalton with a rare occurrence of pocket awareness. Nice td
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bobby Hart bouncing around like a fool lol

God, that made me almost puke.
Reply/Quote
Miami just tied the game with Washington. If we can hang on and lose this game and those 2 teams end in a tie we can have the #1 draft pick all to ourselves!

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
“It’s a 23-17 game and the numbers would say the opposite. “. Announcers are so stupid.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It would be sweet if Boyd won us this game again lol
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:01 PM)Synric Wrote: Doubt it. And if you speak to any coach not in your imagination will tell you on a designed screen when allowing defenders through the line you get depth and get the ball out.

You like to talk out of your ass. Please continue, i'm done with you. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Time to see if our one dimension can make another play

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Was it Manziel?  They don't get much smaller than him.  Oh wait, maybe I misunderstood...

Way after my time. 

It was Tarkenton.  Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Two yards shy, lol.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Nice kick Randy
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Time to see if our one dimension can make another play

So close

Reply/Quote
Way to go Fat Randy. Can’t even kick it 10 yards either
Reply/Quote