Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
They're gonna eat this D alive running outside.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Looking like the return may have been the highlight of the game. Too easy.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
BAL QB has more rushing yards this game than we will have all game?
Reply/Quote
Surprise. An outside run burns us,
Reply/Quote
Lamar is why Duke Tobin should be fired . What does he do
Draft Billy Price .
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 02:10 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: It's gonna SUPER embarrasing when Lamar has more RUSHING YARDS than MIXON.
Very realistic that they have more rushing yards than the Bengals have total offense.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Lamar Jackson is going to break Adrian Peterson's single game rushing record of 296 yards.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Vigil is just terrible at holding the edge. No way he should even be on the depth chart for SLB. At this point he might be a decent ST player and back up WLB.
Reply/Quote
3 & Out

Run play up the gut

Sack

Short pass for 5 yards

Momentum pendulum switch
Reply/Quote
I’ve never seen a team with such a glaring weakness do nothing to fix it. Or maybe they can’t. I would run outside the tackles every single play.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
If you missed the first 30 seconds of the game, the missed the only highlights of the bengals team, i fear. TBD.
Reply/Quote
Who would've thought that having good linebackers is important? Shocker.
Reply/Quote
To think I briefly hesitated between Murray and Jackson in fantasy.
Reply/Quote
Well that was short lived
Reply/Quote
When are we gonna can Lou? This guy is a train wreck of a DC. He makes Austin look like a genius.
Reply/Quote
You would have thought the D coordinator might have tried to come up with something to stop the edge run. Sweet Lou my ass
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 02:05 PM)bjf123 Wrote: What just happened!?!?!?!?!?  That’s how you start a game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All Brandon Wilson did in college is return kickoffs and punts for touchdown...yet, Marvin wouldn't let him return kicks...

All Darius Phillips did in college is return kickoffs, and punts, and interceptions for touchdowns.

Why does it take that CLOWN Marvin Lewis to leave before we start seeing g these guys rertuning kicks.

Together, they must've had like 15 unconventional touchdowns..I really hated the Bengals for not GIVING THESE GUYS A SHOT!

But that's a losers nature. They are scared of putting their best men on the frontline. 

I wonder what would happen if a team's top WR was injured and they had 2 capable receiving running backs. I bet they'd throw to those two guys.
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
Our backers run like Andre Smith at the combine.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 02:12 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: To think I briefly hesitated between Murray and Jackson in fantasy.

Those are my 2 QBs. It wasn’t even a decision for me.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 02:09 PM)Millhouse Wrote: lol

You know what's bad ? I can sit here and lol and it doesn't even bother me anymore.  Yawn
Reply/Quote