Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Saints***
(10-16-2022, 04:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Awesome drive, but another minute or two off the clock would have been nice for the defense to recoup from that 7+ on the field for the first drive.
Huh?
Reply/Quote
My Kingdom for a 3 & out
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 04:09 PM)matmaven Wrote: Best drive of the year, at least that I can remember.  Burrows was sharp, protection was good.  A couple decent runs.  D needs to step up.

Things that need to come together are coming together.  Just need to hope it's not too little too late season-wise.  

If they can keep getting yards underneath and intermediate, the offense will become a big problem for opposing defenses very quickly.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 04:09 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Can’t waste time. If this defense was as good as everyone says they are, they should shut down NO offense.

Doesn't matter how good you are if you are too gassed to keep up.  Look at the final 2 minutes of last week for a recent example.
Reply/Quote
But of course not

Reply/Quote
We need our corners to tackle. Period.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Might need to blitz
Reply/Quote
camera man can't even keep up with dalton's passes
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 04:11 PM)samhain Wrote: Things that need to come together are coming together.  Just need to hope it's not too little too late season-wise.  

If they can keep getting yards underneath and intermediate, the offense will become a big problem for opposing defenses very quickly.

Definitely isn't too late, but obviously running low on margin for error even before today... 2-4 would be a tough hole to get out of. Not impossible if the team gets on a roll.
Reply/Quote
I wish we had their line.

Reply/Quote
Still getting smoked by Dalton and some scrub WRs
Reply/Quote
Dalton looking all pro against us….where’s the haters at

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Bengals Defense to Juwan Johnson.

IS THIS MEGATRON?!
Reply/Quote
Why play Bates deep single high if hes never gonna make a play when WRs cross his f****** face
-Housh
Reply/Quote
We need them to get another killer penalty or get a damn turnover. C’mon Andy you can do it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This is why I called it.. defense has been getting shredded.. I hate Andy freaking Dalton
Reply/Quote
This D is shitty

Reply/Quote
I would have had all 11 on the line. What did you think they were doing there?
Reply/Quote
Fire Lou. Getting gashed like this is unforgivable.
Reply/Quote
down to the 3rd string NT

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote