Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Saints***
If the Saints were smart they've have Andy fake an injury and put in some scrub QB.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 04:51 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: That was a dumb decision by ZT.

Should have kicked the PAT. That way a FG late is a winner instead of a tie (or forces them to get a 2 pt for it not to be).

Huh? They lead by 4. A kick means lead by 5. No difference in game situation terms. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 04:50 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Nostradamus strikes again.   Tongue

Nostradumbass?
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 04:51 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: That was a dumb decision by ZT.

Should have kicked the PAT. That way a FG late is a winner instead of a tie (or forces them to get a 2 pt for it not to be).

I think if the Saints score a TD on this drive it's more than likely just game over.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 04:51 PM)Tony Wrote: No way Dalton drives them having to throw every down..

unfortunately they do have alvin and a practice squad RB that can run a 3.9 40 yard dash
Reply/Quote
Offside on the kickoff??
Reply/Quote
If I watch an Andly Dalton game winning drive here I’m going to be asking one of you to send me one of your second amendment rights over the pond.

Come on D please.
Reply/Quote
Hey, a Dax Hill sighting
Reply/Quote
another game till the end..
Reply/Quote
Off-sides on a crucial kickoff

There but for the grace of God go the Bengals
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 04:51 PM)Tony Wrote: No way Dalton drives them having to throw every down..

I'm just going to quote this now and proceed to laugh my ass off if this happens.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 04:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Do we lose another game this year?  I say no.

Zac for COY.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 04:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: No 2 pt there. But it made sense to try it as whether lead is 4 or 5 scenario is the same.

You're still here? When we went down 7-0 I thought you declared the season over?

I assumed you'd stop watching...
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 04:52 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Going up 6 so they miss an XP might keep it tied

I think the TD scenario is much more likely. 
Reply/Quote
Okay, can the defense make one Gdamn stop at end of game?
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
The clock stopped waaay too early. As soon as he threw it it stopped
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 04:53 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Nostradumbass?

You were shitting on them too.. STFU
Reply/Quote
They need to get a sack.. Ossai, win us a game. Thanks.
Reply/Quote
The Saints are marching.

Reply/Quote
Holding each play
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote