Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Saints***
Giants coach should be leading for Coach of the year.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:03 PM)Destro Wrote: Two of the best plays were Burrow running away from a collapsed pocket. Taylor still sucks.

BS

Zac literally switched the whole passing scheme to a slant, out concept and we DESYTOYED the Ravens with it. Thats all Zac. And this sis coming from a Zac hater.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:01 PM)Destro Wrote: Years later, we finally beat Dalton.

Two years..Not exactly decades like we once feared.. LOL Andy can retire now.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:04 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Ravens and Browns fall.  Didn't think that Tucker FG could hurt even more 7 days later.

And he decides to miss one today.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:01 PM)Joelist Wrote: WHEW!!! 3-3 is hugely better than 2-4.

And for the first time since the AFCCG the defense closes one out!

You are so clueless about the D performance at the end of games this season. They have given the O a chance to win every game.
Reply/Quote
Welp today the offense carried the defense.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:02 PM)gman657 Wrote: It really isn’t good for my high blood pressure supporting this team.

It isn't easy to win in the Superdome. Chase and Burrow are undefeated. 

I hope all the guys who talked smack about Burrow's "tunnel vision" are eating crow right about now...

Congrats you guys. Wasn't pretty at times, but after the BS close wins that didn't go the Bengals' way, they deserved this win. Happy for yall and hope this is a turning point in the season. One thing is for sure, this helps morale a great deal. Can't put that in the stat sheet. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:05 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Giants coach should be leading for Coach of the year.

Ill be posting about him in the politics thread soon in regards to the Brian Flores stuff.

Hes sure looking like a white guy who deserved the hire right now.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I see the Bengals losing to and/or squeaking out Ws to scrubs, and meanwhile the Giants with maybe 1/3rd the talent on their roster as the Bengals are 5-1.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The Giants are the 2021 Bengals

Reply/Quote
How about the NY teams being a combined 9-3 this season? Who would’ve called that one?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:04 PM)Destro Wrote: What that a sativa?

Prescription meds...
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:02 PM)Housh Wrote: Naw if he was the one calling plays today, he did very good

Our offense sucks for half the game. It's not as simple.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:03 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Felt bad for Andy, glad we won but sure didn’t feel like we should have.

Why would you feel bad for Andy?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
3-3 and T-1st in the division.

Also it seems as if Burrow has figured out cover 2.

Season starts next week fellas. THIS Burrow isnt losing many more games this season.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:05 PM)matmaven Wrote: You are so clueless about the D performance at the end of games this season. They have given the O a chance to win every game.

Yeah, but that doesn’t sound dramatic enough…
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:05 PM)Housh Wrote: BS

Zac literally switched the whole passing scheme to a slant, out concept and we DESYTOYED the Ravens with it. Thats all Zac. And this sis coming from a Zac hater.

Yea, not sure how anyone could have a problem with play calling at all today. It was solid the entire game
Reply/Quote
This offense got better today. Teams watching this tape should note that the Bengals have learned how to win with the short game.

Buckle up. It's going to be a fun season.
Reply/Quote
In a perfect world we go into that Browns game with a game lead on the division.

Obviously have to handle business against Atlanta tho.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Someone must have told Chase he was getting dumped on fantasy teams.. The hell with that nonsense.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote