Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals***
Burrow needs to grab a million out of that money pile and buy that D something nice.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What was that

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
D playing a heck of a game. That last play might describe the offense today.
Reply/Quote
at least the defense decided to step up in a big way when it counted

But too much time left. Burrow cant get a first down. Seattle will get the ball back
Reply/Quote
This O is seriously TRASH the 2nd half

TOTAL trash

We need ONE dang 1st down

ONE

Where the flip is Tee and Boyd
Reply/Quote
Whatever happened to our pass ball possession. We used to be good at that.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 04:41 PM)Tony Wrote: Is Burrow trying to lose?

I have no idea why the heck we are not running it to force them to take time outs.  If not throw very quick high efficient passes.  Yes it looks like they want to lose. 
Reply/Quote
****, just take him out. He’s a liability.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 04:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That was the dumbest play call of our season so far.

Need 1 or maybe 2 first downs so we toss it 30 yards on a clear mixup 
Reply/Quote
Seattle will get ball with 1 minute 40 seconds no timeouts to score TD. We won’t get much with mixon on runs on 2nd and 3rd and our punter will give them ball on 50 lol
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 04:41 PM)TheFan Wrote: Offense about to give them the ball back with 1:45 left.

100%. A couple of 2 yard loss runs for Mixon and punt
Reply/Quote
Quick slant to Chase, don't overthink this
Reply/Quote
Joes been off since that pick he threw. Not sure if that hit he took (that should have been roughing the passer) did something but he’s played awful since
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 04:41 PM)matmaven Wrote: My gosh some of the whiny posts about the defense all game look so moronic.

It’s like some here have never really watched football
Reply/Quote
Playcallers and O-line needs to be tased
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 04:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That was the dumbest play call of our season so far.

Something happened to the receiver. The entire sidelines was pointing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 04:42 PM)M.W. Wrote: I have no idea why the heck we are not running it to force them to take time outs.  If not throw very quick high efficient passes.  Yes it looks like they want to lose. 

Run it with who? Mixon, lol
Reply/Quote
I am confident Seattle gets the ball back.

We need 1 freaking first down to ice the game & now we go deep? WTF?

We throw passes short of the marker all game on 3rd & then go low percentage when 10 yards wins the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 04:42 PM)M.W. Wrote: I have no idea why the heck we are not running it to force them to take time outs.  If not throw very quick high efficient passes.  Yes it looks like they want to lose. 

Would have been 2 min warning either way
Reply/Quote
They may have been trying to throw it away because of the 2 minute warning and no chance for a fumble.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote