Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Seahawks @ Bengals***
(10-15-2023, 05:06 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: The pass rush is really starting to come along. The young secondary’s figuring things out as well. We really have something in Dax Hill and Britt and Turner are showing up big. At this point, I’d put Battle out there over Scott and just commit to the youth movement.

I think you’re right about Battle. He needs to start over Scott.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: Simple. They scored 13 and of those 10 were the direct result of bad tackling and blown coverages. So they scored only 3 straight up off of offense. So it should have been 17-3. And if the offense didn't go to sleep after the first two drives likely more. 

You are the worst ball knower on here.  All you did was sh!t on the defense the whole game.  You are never correct on any of your analysis.  Learn ball or expect the pushback, it is absolutely annoying every single game. 

Reply/Quote
Take the sack Brock.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 04:59 PM)Destro Wrote: Lou Anarumo's Cincinnati Bengals

The defense willed them to that win.  Period.  

The last 7 offensive drives were embarrassing.  They have 2 weeks to figure something out because that was pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Some weird logic you have there. Seattle is a really good team. Period. It’s ridiculous to expect a blowout.

He doesnt know other teams pay good players too......

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Some weird logic you have there. Seattle is a really good team. Period. It’s ridiculous to expect a blowout.

Doesn't matter if they're "good" or not. They scored 13 of which 10 were from bad tackling and badf coverages. 13 - 10 = 3. 
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 04:53 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: well, a W...but, a VERY ugly W. We as fans deserve better.

WHO DEY.

Just an embarrassing post.  We just beat a team that was 3-1. We won. You need to win ugly games.
Reply/Quote
On Offense are we ever going to see the Burrow and Higgins we know and love? I thought Burrow was back but he did his best disappearing act in the second half.
Reply/Quote
The 9ers losing to Cleveland would be very bad for cincy. San Fran would have extra fire up their azz

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:01 PM)grampahol Wrote: Hubbard, Hendrickson and Hill.. H E Triple H's.. 

Taken already.

[Image: wwe-triple-h.gif]

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:08 PM)BengalFanInCanada Wrote: Just an embarrassing post.  We just beat a team that was 3-1. We won. You need to win ugly games.

We have played 4 ugly games on offense and I’ll give 1/2 an ugly offensive game today. If we don’t play better we will not make the playoffs. 
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:00 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Why on earth is Zac throwing the ball with 1.58 left at our 10 yd line?  Oh I remember, we dont have a RUN game to eat clock

Because a first down wins the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:07 PM)matmaven Wrote: The defense willed them to that win.  Period.  

The last 7 offensive drives were embarrassing.  They have 2 weeks to figure something out because that was pathetic.

The D won this game. They won't figure anything out in 2 weeks. It will still be empty sets, SG, no motion or mis-direction plays. It's either JB or nothing. Play design and play call really is a problem.
Reply/Quote
Refs are horrible

What was he supposed to do?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:10 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: We have played 4 ugly games on offense and I’ll give 1/2 an ugly offensive game today. If we don’t play better we will not make the playoffs. 

Said everyone last year at this time. 
Reply/Quote
Did I just see it right, 22 total penalties in this cleveland game
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:11 PM)Housh Wrote: Refs are horrible

What was he supposed to do?

Cuddle the QB...
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:08 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: The 9ers losing to Cleveland would be very bad for cincy. San Fran would have extra fire up their azz

It’s about to happen

A FG away and already in range
Reply/Quote
Now that was a cheap holding call on SF
Reply/Quote
The refs are trying to give Cleveland the game.

Reply/Quote