The weather seems nice.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 01:19 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Well I'm officially nervous.  But I have faith in this defense and I expect Big Ben to be on his back several times today.

I'm hoping it's just once and permanent, first play of the game . He goes down to stay down and his backup blows armadillo turds.. 

Well I can dream, right? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
It’s gonna be ugly and not for the feint of heart. Might have to put the women and kids to bed and let the men sort this one out.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 01:24 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Bengals win today big 31-17!

63-0 would be better even if nobody in the known universe expects it.. 
People would be asking "Where's Marvin and what have you done with him?"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 01:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm hoping it's just once and permanent, first play of the game . He goes down to stay down and his backup blows armadillo turds.. 

Well I can dream, right? 

I'd find it more satisfying to beat them with Big Ben at QB the whole game.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 01:32 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I'd find it more satisfying to beat them with Big Ben at QB the whole game.

Well yeah ,but having him carted off the field once and for all would be satisfying as well as would the close up camera angles of all those squeeler tears.. 

Reply/Quote
Oh, good, Dan Fouts Mellow
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 01:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm hoping it's just once and permanent, first play of the game . He goes down to stay down and his backup blows armadillo turds.. 

Well I can dream, right? 

Don't forget to go fishing if the Bengals start losing
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 01:34 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Don't forget to go fishing if the Bengals start losing
Worms are hooked up and ready to drown.. 

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 01:34 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Oh, good, Dan Fouts  Mellow

I find him entertaining.

See this article, this week? He says one of the guys he tried to be like was Ken Anderson.

https://www.bengals.com/news/fouts-studying-another-bengals-no-14
Reply/Quote
I could be totally wrong on this, but I want to say we have a good record when Fouts is announcing. Even though his blatant negativity towards the Bengals is palpable.

Hey Dan, it was 36 years ago, let it go.
Reply/Quote
Good game everyone. WHO DEY !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Nervous. But here for the ride...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 01:34 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Oh, good, Dan Fouts  Mellow

Have we ever won with him calling the game because i want to say "no". Whatever

Reply/Quote
Well today we get to see if the Bengals can get the Stealer monkey off their backs and do it missing several offensive players.
Reply/Quote
I want us to sack Pig Ben early and often for all 4 quarters.
Reply/Quote
I just want to see a good, up tempo, physical game, with no after the whistle garbage. Just our best vs. their best.
Reply/Quote
Hate playing Pittsburgh. Ugh

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Remember guys whatever happens today we are still going to be in first place at the end of today. also we never beat the Steelers at home and are better against them in Heinz Field.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals can stay focused and not let the Stealers get into their heads they have a chance. The offense today will be a bit limited with Uzomah the most experienced TE and no experience to speak of at WR after Boyd and Green. This is going to be a game where Lazor will need to use scheme to counter pressure and the receivers have to find a way to get open.
Reply/Quote