Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Cincinnati Bengals (4-2)   vs   Baltimore Ravens (5-1)
Sunday, October 24th, 2021 at 1:00 PM on CBS
M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, Maryland
Announce Crew: Kevin Harlan, Trent Green, Melanie Collins
Referee: Tony Corrente
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: L7rkBkj.jpg]

Reply/Quote
FIRED Up!!!!

WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
The one and only time I clicked on that "streaming link" it said my IP Address was being exposed.

What's up with that?

Some kind of scam I suppose.

I just ignored it and closed the whole thing.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Ahhh….. Gameday has finally arrived. Been waiting for this all week. ToDey is gonna be a good Dey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 11:42 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:
Cincinnati Bengals (4-2)   vs   Baltimore Ravens (5-1)
Sunday, October 24th, 2021 at 1:00 PM on CBS
M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, Maryland
Announce Crew: Kevin Harlan, Trent Green, Melanie Collins
Referee: Tony Corrente
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: L7rkBkj.jpg]

Thanks for organizing these!  I never get on gameday thread, but I am glad I clicked on these!  
Reply/Quote
When the team is decent, Sunday mornings go soooo slow. Anticipation is killing me!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:34 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: When the team is decent, Sunday mornings go soooo slow. Anticipation is killing me!

Ain’t that the truth. This week moved at a glacial pace.

That said. Getting a whooping today will crush me.

I’d be ok w a loss as long as we show up and put up a fight.

However; ZT game prep makes me guarded to expect good things.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:40 AM)Whacked Wrote: Ain’t that the truth. This week moved at a glacial pace.

That said. Getting a whooping today will crush me.

I’d be ok w a loss as long as we show up and put up a fight.

However; ZT game prep makes me guarded to expect good things.

Know exactly what you mean. I feel as Bengals fans we are parched for validation and this game has a chance to quench that thirst. Just heard if we win we will be #1 in the AFC… it seems too good to be possible lol so I’m lowering my expectations… or trying to anyway…
Reply/Quote
It's a local game for me today, so for once I will be one of the folks in the thread on a little delay.
Reply/Quote
Ready to get started.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:49 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: It's a local game for me today, so for once I will be one of the folks in the thread on a little delay.

Why would you have a delay? Thought that only happened while streaming?

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:52 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why would you have a delay? Thought that only happened while streaming?

I have DirecTV.  So the Sunday Ticket feed is fast, as the broadcast is (I believe) from the stadium, to the network satellite, to the DTV satellite, to my dish.  If it is on locally, it is leaving the network satellite, then going to the local network affiliate instead of DTV.  Then DTV is picking up that local broadcast and getting it to their satellite, then from the DTV satellite to my dish.  Technically I can pull out the ol' rabbit ears I keep for emergencies and get the broadcast OTA and have it quicker, but why go through the work when I can just deal with a delay of a few seconds?
Reply/Quote
My concern against te Ravens in 2020 was we got dominated on both sides of the ball on the line of scrimmage. Today is a test to see how we stack up now talent wise against a very physical team.

As always, we have to avoid mistakes (turnovers and critical penalties) if we have any hope of hanging with them at Baltimore in my humble opinion.

The Ravens hit their stride last week and dominated a very good Chargers team with a very good young QB, made him have the worst day of his short NFL career. Last year in the one game, they shut down Burrow as well.

I am hopeful we all see a very good game. A game decided by one or 2 plays, but it is a tough task.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My concern against te Ravens in 2020 was we got dominated on both sides of the ball on the line of scrimmage. Today is a test to see how we stack up now talent wise against a very physical team.

As always, we have to avoid mistakes (turnovers and critical penalties) if we have any hope of hanging with them at Baltimore in my humble opinion.

The Ravens hit their stride last week and dominated a very good Chargers team with a very good young QB, made him have the worst day of his short NFL career. Last year in the one game, they shut down Burrow as well.

I am hopeful we all see a very good game. A game decided by one or 2 plays, but it is a tough task.

#1 OAL pick in his 5th game of NFL action without a preseason on a bad team.  This squad is much improved over that one.
Reply/Quote
Measuring stick game, let's hope we measure up.
Reply/Quote
This would be a very good game for them to play well all 4 quarters for the first time all season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Just heard on NFL network that the Ravens best CB Humphrey is going to shadow Chase all day.

Should be a real test for him.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Dehner is reporting Trey Hill is starting at center over Trey Hopkins

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Kind of having a feeling the Ravens defensive game plan is going to revolve around disguised coverages more than disguised blitzes, given the amount of success Burrow has had against the blitz, his trust that Chase will make a play even when he’s not open at the point of release. Wonder if they sit back a bit more and try to bait him into throws into disguised safety or double coverages
Reply/Quote
Uhhhh maybe I take it back about blitz packages now that we have a rookie center starting Talk about trial by fire!
Reply/Quote