Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Yeah taake burrow out and get some second team reps
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 04:58 PM)Housh Wrote: Burrow after the second half is the best QB in the NFL

You can go ahead and remove that “after the second half” qualifier.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is this really happening?
PINCH ME I MUST BE DREAMING.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 04:59 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: 520 yards on offense ...

WOW! Against Baltimore. Beautiful!
Reply/Quote
Backups are in. Oh goodness, that’a the second week in a row.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 04:57 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: I must be dead…that is the only thing that makes sense to me at this point

I also wondered “is this real life”
Reply/Quote
Gonna have to say I’m a believer. Green Bay had me most of the way. I’m not making any predictions, but this team is good.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I predicted we would lose but be scrappy until the end.
I never could have imagined this.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 04:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Bet all the power rankings will still have the Ravens ahead of us citing injuries or some other bullshit.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

We're going to get our dues.  No need to preemptively complain.  We've sucked for 5 years.  
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 04:54 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: We shit on him when he’s doing a poor job. Only fair to give him credit when he’s doing well. I’m not sold on him yet, but I’m getting there.

I don't know if I'm going as far as "fair"... we DO shit on him when it goes bad, yes...but I think there's still enough there...or not there...to not get carried away. However, each win gets him closer, doesn't it? And this W is pretty ******' good. So I'll go along with "getting there" with you, at least.
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow player of the week
Jamar Chase rookie of the week
Reply/Quote
Harbaugh just said no mas.
Reply/Quote
Oh yeah, I remember Huntley. He was making a CFB playoff push with Utah.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:00 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Bungles can't help but bungle

Nobody wants to see that. 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 04:59 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It's not over yet. We really need another dagger. No lead is safe.

[Image: SerpentineHatefulKiwi-size_restricted.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:00 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: You can go ahead and remove that “after the second half” qualifier.

Not there yet. He’s playing like a fringe top 10 guy. Turnovers are killing him. He’s turning the ball over at one of the highest rates in the league.
Reply/Quote
We are beating the Ravens at home! Unreal!
Reply/Quote
anybody want to take a shot at power rankings on tues? 17 ish? lol
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We're going to get our dues.  No need to preemptively complain.  We've sucked for 5 years.  

Yeah I couldnt care less about power rankings.  First place(via tiebreaker) is just fine by me.  Lets hope they continue it
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:01 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I also wondered “is this real life”

If you're not surrounded by nympths and satyrs, yes...you're good. I looked myself.  Cool
Reply/Quote