Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(10-24-2021, 05:12 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Evans time.

YES, what happened today? nno sightings 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:12 PM)TKUHL Wrote: The only thing that still drives me nuts with this team is Phillips in returns. Would rather see Wilson or Irwin or Irvin whatever his name is.

Glad we are that far down on the charts to the PR being the bad player. I like Wilson ( he also had a KO return for a TD last year ). If the defense keeps this up, we should be getting a lot of punts.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:12 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yes, it does, when interceptions are that costly and other QBs aren’t turning it over at the rate that he is. Also, Herbert isn’t my boy. I’m a Ducks fan, but I’m a Burrow fan over Herbert. I never doubted Cincinnati’s choice.

Believe what you want. But he’s not “fringe top 10” in most categories. Again, I don’t want to argue. Let’s just agree to disagree.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I hate to be greedy but

We should be 7-0

Just sayin

Ok. I’m done

Great win!!
Reply/Quote
Instead, Brandon gets the kneel-down.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:14 PM)Bengalitis Wrote:  I hope my woman is wearing her Bengals panties.... It's happening once the clock hits 00:00.   Tiger Tiger

She is Ninja
Reply/Quote
The Burrow and Chase connection won us this game. Burrow Tee connection was bleh but when Burrow started forcefully targeting Chase we easily pulled away.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Can you host us in your household for a playoff game? All of us

You can fly from anywhere to Vegas for $100 or so.  Lot's of airlines have a deal like that.

But I'm only going to be overseas for the 1 game (and the bye week).
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:14 PM)Housh Wrote: This wasnt a regular game

This was a "We not like them other boys" game.

This team is different.

Im honestly warming up to ZT. He goes for it on 4th downs that you should go for it on. His first half is always vanilla but then he turns until a genius in the second half

Best guess is the entire first half is all scripted plays?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Lol never seen that happen before. Burrows so good he’s gaining yards from the sideline
Reply/Quote
Has ANYBODY said Well Coached Game ???......Very Well Coached Game....And Coach Taylor, it took a couple years because Marvin left the cupboard bare, but Coach Taylor has BENGALS IN FIRST PLACE....We haven't been able to say that since 2015 and 8-0 start to season.

NEW DAY is the New Who Dey. ...Who Dey ? They are The NEW DAY.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:14 PM)Bengalitis Wrote:  I hope my woman is wearing her Bengals panties.... It's happening once the clock hits 00:00.   Tiger Tiger

GO GET 'EM, TIGER!!!!
Reply/Quote
Lamar not shake joes hand? He just leave field
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:16 PM)Housh Wrote: The Burrow and Chase connection won us this game. Burrow Tee connection was bleh but when Burrow started forcefully targeting Chase we easily pulled away.

The defense is damn good, but this team doesn’t even sniff 1st place without Uno.

Reply/Quote
Burrow walking around like "Why nobody want to talk to me?"
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: She is Ninja

I know right.. Hilarious   wait what???? LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: She is Ninja

she WAS
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:16 PM)kevin Wrote: Has ANYBODY said Well Coached Game ???......Very Well Coached Game....And Coach Taylor, it took a couple years because Marvin left the cupboard bare,  but Coach Taylor has BENGALS IN FIRST PLACE....We haven't been able to say that since 2015 and 8-0 start to season.

NEW DAY is the New Who Dey. ...Who Dey ?  They are The NEW DAY.

What, am I supposed to be impressed? He should've put up 60 today.

Horrible play caller. Fire Zac.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:16 PM)kevin Wrote: Has ANYBODY said Well Coached Game ???......Very Well Coached Game....And Coach Taylor, it took a couple years because Marvin left the cupboard bare,  but Coach Taylor has BENGALS IN FIRST PLACE....We haven't been able to say that since 2015 and 8-0 start to season.

NEW DAY is the New Who Dey. ...Who Dey ?  They are The NEW DAY.

IF (big if) he keeps this up, he should be in the discussion for Coach of the year... and deservedly so.
Reply/Quote
Tada!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote