Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
this is coming out game
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: She is Ninja

LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Believe what you want. But he’s not “fringe top 10” in most categories. Again, I don’t want to argue. Let’s just agree to disagree.

You seem like you’re getting weirdly frustrated, so that’s fine, we can agree to disagree. I wasn’t saying he is fringe top 10 in any particular metrics, just that the fact he is one of the worst QBs in the league when it comes to turnovers is keeping him from that elite category, especially when QBs are doing what he is doing without the turnovers. It isn’t hard logic to follow.

Who Dey, thrilled to have Burrow and even more thrilled to destroy Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: She is Ninja

Lmao well played Sir
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The defense is damn good, but this team doesn’t even sniff 1st place without Uno.

Uno AND Uzo!
Reply/Quote
Did Lamar Jackson not come out to shake Burrow's hand after the game? It looked like he went straight to the locker room and that Joe was out there searching

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:18 PM)Tomkat Wrote: IF (big if) he keeps this up, he should be in the discussion for Coach of the year... and deservedly so.

If he wins coach of the year the board might implode on itself.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!! GREAT W!!!! Sorry Ratbirds!

See you guys next week!!!!!
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">DO WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION NOW?!</p>&mdash; Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1452368967910187011?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 24, 2021</a></blockquote>

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Burrow walking around like "Why nobody want to talk to me?"

I felt bad too but Lamar left the field lol.
Reply/Quote
Im changing my mind on Taylor impressive win.
Reply/Quote
First seed in the AFC, ladies and gentelmen!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:16 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Best guess is the entire first half is all scripted plays?

My guess is its a scripted half. We are going to run on every first. The bad thing is you have bad gains and you give the D confidence. The good thing is it usually makes your second half unstoppable when you start passing on first. And if you by chance were able to take the lead on that gameplan you are impossible to come back on because the D has no idea what youll do
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:20 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I felt bad too but Lamar left the field lol.

sore loser

Reply/Quote
Wow! Hoped over to NFL.com and there isn’t a single word about this game. Wasn’t this the game of the week? How’s it not even mentioned
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:20 PM)pally Wrote: sore loser

He had to poop again.  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bengals CB Mike Hilton, entering the locker room: “Dominating fashion.” <a href="https://t.co/oD6U3XAGDh">pic.twitter.com/oD6U3XAGDh</a></p>&mdash; Ben Baby (@Ben_Baby) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ben_Baby/status/1452369438519480327?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 24, 2021</a></blockquote>

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:20 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I felt bad too but Lamar left the field lol.

Might not have mattered.  Joe was probably looking for an actual QB Cool 

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:21 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Wow! Hoped over to NFL.com and there isn’t a single word about this game. Wasn’t this the game of the week? How’s it not even mentioned

It's on my front page of NFL.com. Maybe since I live in the market, but it is the highlight.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:19 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If he wins coach of the year the board might implode on itself.

Might? It’s a certainty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote