Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Maybe I should come to Wilmington every weekend?
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:19 PM)pally Wrote: Did Lamar Jackson not come out to shake Burrow's hand after the game? It looked like he went straight to the locker room and that Joe was out there searching

Yeah that’s what I saw too. Lol. He got eaten alive by our defense and joe was unstoppable in the 2nd half. They have no answer for us. Lamar shakes his hand or not, they got pummeled. Like the pistons not shaking Jordan’s hand. Burrow won’t forget that lol. Lamar has more physical talent but joe owned them.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:21 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Wow! Hoped over to NFL.com and there isn’t a single word about this game. Wasn’t this the game of the week? How’s it not even mentioned

If that was the case, Nantz and Romo would have called the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Did they hold on?
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:23 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Maybe I should come to Wilmington every weekend?

Yes please, until further notice!

Hmm, what happens if you leave and go back?  Better not risk it!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Every media person has tweeted videos of the team heading for the locker room. I have never seen them do that

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 04:59 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I was expecting a score like this but a "strike that-reverse it" kind of game

Did you quote "Willy Wonka"?
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:23 PM)Destro Wrote: It's on my front page of NFL.com. Maybe since I live in the market, but it is the highlight.

That’s weird.

Track Week 7 games and watch live!
For the first time in his career, Jared Goff faces off against the team that drafted him No. 1 overall in 2016 and traded him this offseason. Track the latest stats and highlights -- and watch games live in the NFL App!
News
Fantasy
My Team
Panthers bench Darnold for Walker in loss to NYG
Wilson suffers knee injury in Jets' blowout loss to Pats
Notable injuries, news from Sunday's Week 7 games
Texans' Watson among big names who could be dealt
Raiders TE Waller (knee/ankle) inactive vs. Eagles
Prescott expected to be ready for Wk 8 vs. Vikings
QB rankings, 1-32: New No. 1! Wentz cracks top 15
Kliff clears COVID protocols, will coach vs. Texans
Goff secure as Lions starter as evaluations continue
Reply/Quote
5-0 when I eat LaRosas ir Skyline before the game. It's a superstition now...
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:25 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Did they hold on?

Yes they did... 41-17
A real nail-biter.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: 5-0 when I eat LaRosas ir Skyline before the game. It's a superstition now...

Can ya mail me some Skyline ?
Reply/Quote
Something to think about, Tucker only had one FG attempt. He once beat us with 5 50 yard+ FGs in one game. So they only got close enough for him to try a kick twice, scoring a TD one of those times. Let that sink in. That basically means they couldn't get to our 40 on the remainder of their drives.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yes please, until further notice!

Hmm, what happens if you leave and go back?  Better not risk it!

Carbondale is my home, but my sis and bro-in-law want me to come back for late Dec/early Jan, or around the time of the Chiefs game.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:19 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: You seem like you’re getting weirdly frustrated, so that’s fine, we can agree to disagree. I wasn’t saying he is fringe top 10 in any particular metrics, just that the fact he is one of the worst QBs in the league when it comes to turnovers is keeping him from that elite category, especially when QBs are doing what he is doing without the turnovers. It isn’t hard logic to follow.

Who Dey, thrilled to have Burrow and even more thrilled to destroy Baltimore.

Another poster already pointed out 2 of the greatest ever threw a lot of picks. I would certainly like Burrow to cut them down, but he is absolutely balling out right now. And he’s throwing twice as many TD’s. He ain’t 2019 Jameis…

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: 5-0 when I eat LaRosas ir Skyline before the game.  It's a superstition REQUIREMENT now...

Fixed
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:31 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Carbondale is my home, but my sis and bro-in-law want me to come back for late Dec/early Jan, or around the time of the Chiefs game.

Hopefully you are allowed to stay from early January through Monday, February 14!
Reply/Quote
Chase had 201 yards receiving, goat incoming
Reply/Quote
Penei Sewell was a big topic eight months ago. Not so much now.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:23 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Maybe I should come to Wilmington every weekend?

Yes  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Another poster already pointed out 2 of the greatest ever threw a lot of picks. I would certainly like Burrow to cut them down, but he is absolutely balling out right now. And he’s throwing twice as many TD’s. He ain’t 2019 Jameis…

Sure they did, but it was also a different era. We have kind of entered into this “Uber efficient” era where interceptions are becoming really hard to get. I’m not dogging Burrow - I don’t think he is going to keep throwing picks and I think he is a S T U D. However, he is on pace to throw nearly 20 INTs this season at a league night INT %.

I think he is going to be an elite QB, and I think he will get there soon: he just has to clean up some of these decisions.
Reply/Quote