Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
(10-22-2017, 04:45 PM)pally Wrote: The Browns finally broke Joe Thomas.  After  10,363 consecutive snaps he left the game with a triceps injury.    Sad
He has deserved better than a career with the Browns

They also may have killed any possibility of trading him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How 'bout that Browns Oline folks? They're paid exclusively by Cedric Ogbuihi evidently..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 04:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: They also may have killed any possibility of trading him.

yeah...I would assume if he is seriously injured that the odds of another team trading for him is nil

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hurry up and lose, Cleveland. I can't have you tieing up my local CBS feed at kickoff!
Reply/Quote
I see our mythological first round pick is inactive again.
Reply/Quote
Iced the kicker....annnnd it didn't work.. You can certainly see shades of Marv in Hue there.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
What we need today is at least competent OL play, and for the defense to make this a statement game. And especially the players have to not let the Stealers get into their heads and play with composure.
Reply/Quote
Tick tock, the game is locked, no one else can play.. If they do we'll take their shoe and beat them till they're black and blue..

Reply/Quote
What time is it??
"Game Time! Whoop!!" - Michael Jordan
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 05:17 PM)grampahol Wrote: Iced the kicker....annnnd it didn't work.. You can certainly see shades of Marv in Hue there.. 

As much as I would like to laugh at them, it was the two minute warning, so the officials iced the Titans.
Reply/Quote
Lets go Bengals!!!!!

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 05:23 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: As much as I would like to laugh at them, it was the two minute warning, so the officials iced the Titans.

It looked like Succup knew that and sort of just tried a different type of kick. Maybe he's super smart and was testing the wind?
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 05:21 PM)grampahol Wrote: Tick tock, the game is locked, no one else can play.. If they do we'll take their shoe and beat them till they're black and blue..

Gramps. your sig reminds me of the end of Bob Dylan's Talkin World War III Blues-

Half of the people can be part right all of the time

Some of the people can be all right part of the time
But all of the people can’t be all right all of the time
I think Abraham Lincoln said that
“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours”
I said that
Reply/Quote
Tony Romo might be a better commentator than QB Ninja
Reply/Quote
Pitt gets ball first. Come on D!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Let's fugin do this!

Reply/Quote
Yay we get ball back first at 2nd half. Comon Defense!
Reply/Quote
Good game everyone !

WHODEY !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Please don't crap down your legs, please don't crap down your legs, please don't crap down your legs
Reply/Quote
INtroduce Mr. Lawson to Ben quickly, please...
Reply/Quote