Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(10-25-2020, 07:18 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I thought he tied it today...

Why are his lips on your ass?

Because it stinks and he's attracted to that. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 07:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Because it stinks and he's attracted to that. 

Sucks to be you.

Mine smells like roses, or so I am told...
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 07:21 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Sucks to be you.

Mine smells like roses, or so I am told...
Reply/Quote
Bengals reach a new low, as they continue to find ways to lose a game they should have won.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 11:21 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: Bengals reach a new low, as they continue to find ways to lose a game they should have won.

Can the offense receivers play both ways, At least they can catch the ball.  
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 11:23 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: Can the offense receivers play both ways, At least they can catch the ball.  

I have never seen so many receivers, so wide open on every play, in my life. 
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 11:24 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: I have never seen so many receivers, so wide open on every play, in my life. 

To be fair, most of those wide open receivers you saw were while they were in zone and the Bengals were getting zero pressure. At least 3 of those catches in man coverage were highlight reel acrobatic catches where only the receiver could get it. 

It all comes down to pressure. Even all pro CBs can't cover receivers for 5 seconds or more. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote