Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Falcons @ Bengals***
Atlanta Falcons (3-3)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (3-3)
Sunday, October 23th, 2022 at 1:00 PM on FOX
Paycor Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Brandon Gaudin, Robert Smith, Jen Hale
Referee: Clete Blakeman
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}
Betting Line: Bengals -6.5

[Image: c4gfZJa.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Interested to see how many will be in the thread today. I'm not interested in discord and have no problem following along with this thread, but I know others feel differently.

To those of you who are always accused of being too negative and giving up on the team too early (and you know who you are), I hope you will migrate to discord. Not because you bother me (because I have no problem with fans expressing negativity in the moment), but because it will cause such heartburn for those you do seem to annoy :)

Good game, everybody!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Who Dey !

Let's get over .500.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 10:51 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Interested to see how many will be in the thread today.  I'm not interested in discord and have no problem following along with this thread, but I know others feel differently.  

To those of you who are always accused of being too negative and giving up on the team too early (and you know who you are), I hope you will migrate to discord.  Not because you bother me (because I have no problem with fans expressing negativity in the moment), but because it will cause such heartburn for those you do seem to annoy :)

Good game, everybody!

I'll be in GameDay thread at least the little I am normally. I have no problem with the negatively as I struggle with that myself during the ups and downs of a game with the bigger picture of the season. 

Hopefully the offense comes out ready today because I think this game falls squarely on they're shoulders. 

Good game to you as well!
Reply/Quote
Inactives

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">CB Cam Taylor-Britt and RB Trayveon Williams are both active today for the first time this year.<br><br>Bengals inactives<br><br>WR Stanley Morgan (hamstring)<br>LB Logan Wilson (shoulder)<br>DT Josh Tupou (calf)<br>OT D’Ante Smith <br>OG Jackson Carman<br>DE Jeff Gunter (knee)</p>&mdash; Charlie Goldsmith (@CharlieG__) <a href="https://twitter.com/CharlieG__/status/1584205507145134081?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 23, 2022</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I will try to check out a little of both to see which I prefer.

Let's hope the Bengals make the most out of every possession they get today!
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 01:08 PM)M.W. Wrote: Let's hope the Bengals make the most out of every possession they get today!

They will….starting after the half as usual. lol
Let’s hope it’s enough.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 01:32 PM)Whacked Wrote: They will….starting after the half as usual. lol
Let’s hope it’s enough.

Could be if they trade Falcons FGs for Bengals TDs
Reply/Quote
It’s a place to vent. I’m not sure exactly what the discord thing is, but I’ll probably stay right here.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I might check out the discord thing, I don't know. Depending on how the game goes. The Falcons are a good young
team and we need to use our 5 man front on Defense and use our LB's on the edge and need good tackling from our
Secondary cause the Falcons don't make mistakes. Arthur Smith seems like a genius as well, similar to Dabol of the
Bills. There is a reason these guys beat the 49ers pretty handily last week.

I just think if we can slow them down enough and make them kick FG's we will be good if Burrow continues to play
well against the 2nd worst pass Defense.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 01:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It’s a place to vent. I’m not sure exactly what the discord thing is, but I’ll probably stay right here.

Been gone for a couple of games...I'm assuming we're referring to the Discord chat platform...? First I've heard.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 01:54 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Been gone for a couple of games...I'm assuming we're referring to the Discord chat platform...? First I've heard.

Yes.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bad day to be a brick wall.<a href="https://twitter.com/Sam_Hubbard_?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Sam_Hubbard_</a> | <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RuleTheJungle?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#RuleTheJungle</a> <a href="https://t.co/C4ZBaJJHNi">pic.twitter.com/C4ZBaJJHNi</a></p>&mdash; Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1584222062368854016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 23, 2022</a></blockquote>

Choose violence
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 01:54 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Been gone for a couple of games...I'm assuming we're referring to the Discord chat platform...? First I've heard.

Yes.

Most of the guys that knee jerk in theses GameDay threads are banned right now lol

I don't think it will be as bad as usual, we will see.
Reply/Quote
I think today will be the game our offense lights it up. Just want to see a complete game from offense and D.
Reply/Quote
This has trap game written all over it

Sorry. I’m in negative nancy mode
Reply/Quote
Please get the chunky lawyer pretending to be an athlete off my screen.

Reply/Quote
Another forgettable first half, with a great second half.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 10:51 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Interested to see how many will be in the thread today. I'm not interested in discord and have no problem following along with this thread, but I know others feel differently.

To those of you who are always accused of being too negative and giving up on the team too early (and you know who you are), I hope you will migrate to discord. Not because you bother me (because I have no problem with fans expressing negativity in the moment), but because it will cause such heartburn for those you do seem to annoy :)

Good game, everybody!

I don’t like to come in here. I don’t have nearly the highs and lows of the people that go ape shit in here, but reading the constant posts stresses me out which is why I hate it so much.
Reply/Quote
Just win! WhoDey
Reply/Quote