Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Falcons @ Bengals***
(10-23-2022, 05:22 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Sure was nice of the Bengals to take it easy on the ole blood pressure today.

Yeah, my wife called me to pick her up just as they started the 4th and I actually felt confident to go and pick her up, rather than keep her waiting as I watched the end of the game. Just catching up on the 4th quarter now. Got back only in time to catch the Giants ending. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:44 PM)Nepa Wrote: What an ending to that game. 4th down, 7 seconds, Jacksonville down by 6, a pass to the one yard line by Jacksonville with the players momentum towards the end zone, and somehow the Giants stopped him just short.

I had no idea it got that crazy, wow!
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:47 PM)treee Wrote: Same to you PB! Hoping you guys get back on track soon.

How you been Tree?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It was Trent Taylor lol.

a-ha! saw the backflip, announcer mentioned burrow then the camera shot went to him.... can't trust announcers anymore.. lol
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:47 PM)Nepa Wrote: Yeah, my wife called me to pick her up just as they started the 4th and I actually felt confident to go and pick her up, rather than keep her waiting as I watched the end of the game. Just catching up on the 4th quarter now. Got back only in time to catch the Giants ending. 

Presumably you will be in contact with a divorce lawyer for that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:57 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Good win. Hopefully get guys rested/healthy for the Browns

In other news the Brady/Rodgers era in the NFL might officially be over!

Brady for sure should be done this year. Rodgers it is hard to say, he's only 38 so he could have a few years left. 
Reply/Quote