Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
Guess we had to back up, way too close to the endzone
Reply/Quote
how many 3 and outs will we rack up today?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dalton finally makes a great throw and Boyd doesn’t catch it. This team is unbelievable.

Reply/Quote
Getting ready for a punt to be returned for a TD
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:29 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Can someone please honestly convince me how benching Dalton is a bad idea?

Nope, they can't
Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ what a punt
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:32 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Taylor needs to give up calling plays.  He is horrible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah...but...like...he coached for the Rams last year.
Reply/Quote
Mixon missed a HUGE hole. Next play, terrible end around call. Next play, Boyd drop. This offense is terrible without AJ Green. Yeah, let's trade the guy that gives us our only chance of winning a game this season.
Reply/Quote
Nothing wrong with the playcall, everyone has been squalling about no sweeps, no misdirection, well.....when you can't block me....this is what happens when you get creative.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Geno should have gotten safety, Webb should have had pick 6. How else we going to get to my 10 pt prediction
Reply/Quote
I guess the D is gonna have to do the scoring today.
Reply/Quote
Can't blame the coaches for a running back who can't break any tackles, a line can't block, and WR can't catch. That's on players.
Reply/Quote
So is it possible to build a team around a punter? Asking for a friend. Haha
Reply/Quote
erickson is our most consistant player
Reply/Quote
Wow. Maybe they should put Bernard at RG. Price whiffed and luckily Gio blocked his man
Reply/Quote
Tyler has had a few drops the last couple weeks
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
3 and Daltons. I coined it.
Reply/Quote
Andy throws his first decent pass this week and it's dropped.

Typical
Reply/Quote
Defense and special teams looking like a good team. Offense looking like th 90s Bengals.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Somehow we have 2 phases working this game, defense and spesho' teams. Usually 2 of the 3 means a win.
Reply/Quote