Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Could Beat Steelers in Kansas City
GO Chiefs GO..... ThumbsUp
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
That would be awesome. Get a little help from outside the division.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 04:49 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: That would be awesome. Get a little help from outside the division.

the cardinals definately disappointed last week
Reply/Quote
It could happen, and I will be rooting for The Chiefs more than any other team this weekend.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Pitt just beat a team with an actual offense. The defense will beat a team in the bottom 5
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 04:06 PM)kevin Wrote: GO Chiefs GO..... ThumbsUp

Would obviously love to see a Chiefs win and will be rooting my ass off for one, can't see any way it happens.  They weren't that good with Charles.  Without him, they're doomed. 

Will gladly come back and eat crow if I'm wrong.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 12:17 PM)McC Wrote: Would obviously love to see a Chiefs win and will be rooting my ass off for one, can't see any way it happens.  They weren't that good with Charles.  Without him, they're doomed. 

Will gladly come back and eat crow if I'm wrong.

Raven is cheap this time of year.

Seriously, KC up by 2 FG's at the half and missed a FG just before the half. 
This game could go either way - so Go Chiefs!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
What did I tell you.....Way To Go Chiefs.....That is like a division win against Steelers BECAUSE We beat Chiefs and Chiefs beat Steelers. ....and Browns lost today also.....Excellent.....
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 06:52 PM)kevin Wrote: What did I tell you.....Way To Go Chiefs.....That is like a division win against Steelers BECAUSE We beat Chiefs and Chiefs beat Steelers. ....and Browns lost today also.....Excellent.....

well not exactly.... It gives us a common games won over the steelers but that wont matter if they cant touch us in the W column and end up with a better divisional record.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 03:52 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well not exactly....  It gives us a common games won over the steelers but that wont matter if they cant touch us in the W column and end up with a better divisional record.

but Steelers losing to Chiefs and maybe later to Seahawks, who Bengals beat, are what could make the Steelers be too far back to catch us or as you say, touch us in the W column....and I'll predict Steelers and Browns don't win at Seattle. ....and I love that Browns lost to Raiders and Steelers lost to Chiefs....These are the type of things that have Bengals so far out in front in the W column. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote