Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{Week 7- NFL GameDay Thread}
The place to talk about all week 7 NFL games.

Which games will you be most interested in today?
Reply/Quote
Bills have made it a game again.

And now, Bills up 31-27. 28 straight unanswered points. Jag's imploding right now.
Reply/Quote
And, just like that, Jags back on top. Crazy ass game. Confused
Reply/Quote
Jags' coaching is terrible. They have enough pieces on both offense and defense to compete, yet they implode week in and week out.
Reply/Quote
Bills fail on 3 tries to convert short yardage. Jag's win.

Reply/Quote
Go Jets, Go. The way to beat Brady is to keep him off the field. 25 yards of Offense in the 1Q.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 02:46 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Go Jets, Go. The way to beat Brady is to keep him off the field. 25 yards of Offense in the 1Q.

Watching now and the announcer informed us that the wait will be over soon as Supergirl premieres this week.

Uhhhh....

gosh..

Ol' Fitzy is playing pretty good.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fitzpatrick is good, they have the #1 running O, their Defense is good. Funny Rex Ryan left...this is a good team.

Just knock the Patriots off, they can do it.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
How about New Orleans beating down Colts 20-0 already?
and The Dolphins - that's right, The Dolphins 35-0 already over Houston.
Jets 10-3 over New England

I like all of those scores so far. I like that either Jets or Patriots have to lose today... but I'd most rather that be Patriots losing.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Saints got down to the goal line with a chance to take an even bigger lead on the Colts and the stupid TE got OPI and Brees ends up throwing a pick in the back of the end zone.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
New England up 13-10 going into the half.
Go Jets!
Reply/Quote
42-0 before half is embarrassing ...

Wow.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
How sweet would it be if the Colts, Steelers, and New England all lost today? Pick up a game on the Steelers without doing anything, control your fate for 1st round seeding, and as for the Colts...I just don't like 'em. :p

Edit: Technically the Colts could compete with us for a seed if they won a lot of games.

Reply/Quote
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015102504/2015/REG7/steelers@chiefs#menu=drivechart&tab=analyze&pbp=gc-pbp-cd

1st and goal from the 3 for the Chiefs. Go Chefs!

Edit: TOUCHDOWN CHEFS! Wink

Reply/Quote
What's up w/ The Dolphins 41-0 over Texans?
I didn't think Miami could score that many points in a month.
Reply/Quote
That INT would of sealed the deal prolly for the Steelers
Reply/Quote
Well ... that sucked
Reply/Quote
At least the Jets are still up.

I guess KC still has a shot but yeesh, their defense needs to get it together and their offense is gonna need to score some more. 10 minutes is a long time.

Edit: And they're on the move!

Reply/Quote
TOUCHDOWN KC!!!

Reply/Quote
4th and 6 for Pittsburgh. This is the game.

Edit: PI on KC. Bah. Well it still is gonna be a stretch for the Steelers to pull it out.

Edit 2: SACK AND FUMBLE KC RECOVERS!!! STEELERS GUNNA LOOOOOSE

Reply/Quote