Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Kiss the playoffs goodbye. No way this team gets 10 wins, which is what it’s going to take to make the playoffs. The easy part of the schedule is over and they should be 6-2.. don’t see more than 4 wins the rest of the way, and that’s if Chase is back. Offense is getting into Woody Hayes territory, boring. Only they can’t run either.
Reply/Quote
I'm not making excuses, and it may have nothing to do with it but, as you know of the thread in JN about Adam Zimmer, in an ESPN article i saw they said that a call was made to local authorities in Minnesota (where he lives) for a wellness check on him a little after 1pm CST on Monday aft. He was found shortly after that so i don't know if that news made it around the team or not. 

Easily something that could have knocked them off their game. 

Or maybe it had nothing to do with it. 

Just sayin'. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 07:50 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So where are you located today?

Clearly not in Montana!

I was in South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana for 53 days. If you want to feel better about our screwed up political system, I highly recommend a trip to Southern Africa.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2022, 01:05 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: I was in South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana for 53 days.

Wow man. Very cool!
May I ask what you do or was this a personal trip.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2022, 05:15 PM)Whacked Wrote: Wow man. Very cool!
May I ask what you do or was this a personal trip.

NOT a personal trip. I lead nature trips around the world. I did back-to-back-back trips in this case. It'll take a bit to recover. Saw some awesome animal interactions, but that's too long to be away from home and the Mrs.
Reply/Quote