Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Cincinnati Bengals (4-3)   vs   Cleveland Browns (2-5)
Monday, October 31st, 2022 at 8:15 PM on ESPN
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, Ohio
Announce Crew: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Lisa Salters
Referee: Bill Vinovich
{Streaming LINK}

[Image: 7HwVSZA.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I'm looking forward to the Manning broadcast to see how they discuss Joey B and his QB play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Time for the old school theme.

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If we “show up” (unlike many games), we win.

If the O looks like it did against Atlanta - this will be an old fashioned butt woopin

If we wait until 3rd Quarter and play from behind - we lose.
Reply/Quote
Anxious to get started.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 12:54 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm looking forward to the Manning broadcast to see how they discuss Joey B and his QB play.

Not sure I could watch a Bengals game on the manning cast. I like the Mannings and enjoy it but it's hard to focus on the game for me.
Reply/Quote
Off to bed. It's 9:00 pm here, and I gotta awaken at 4:30 for a game drive. Super weird to know when I'm awake at at that hour, the game will likely be in the 3rd qtr. Hoping to see the Bengals up big!
Reply/Quote
Is the game airing locally in Dayton? I’m in Mtown but don’t have cable and can’t pick up ch 9
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 03:45 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Not sure I could watch a Bengals game on the manning cast. I like the Mannings and enjoy it but it's hard to focus on the game for me.

I agree. The Manningcast is awesome but I can’t watch it during a Bengals game. For any other team it’s better to watch them but for the Bengals I need to just be able to focus on the game and not the other stuff/guests.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 05:52 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I agree. The Manningcast is awesome but I can’t watch it during a Bengals game. For any other team it’s better to watch them but for the Bengals I need to just be able to focus on the game and not the other stuff/guests.

I really enjoyed the Dallas vs Giants game. Eli can't hide his Fandom and Peyton was giving him a hard time.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 05:52 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I agree. The Manningcast is awesome but I can’t watch it during a Bengals game. For any other team it’s better to watch them but for the Bengals I need to just be able to focus on the game and not the other stuff/guests.

my prediction for tonite:
Bengals 24
Browns 14

JB - 245 yds 3 TDS
Joe Mix - 55 yds rushing
Tee - 85 yds 
TB - 75 yds
Hurst - 50 yds

Jacoby Brissett (the "other JB") - 205 yds, 1TD
Chubb - 90 yds
Hunt - 50 yds
Cooper - 80 yds
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 05:52 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I agree. The Manningcast is awesome but I can’t watch it during a Bengals game. For any other team it’s better to watch them but for the Bengals I need to just be able to focus on the game and not the other stuff/guests.

I can’t either. But by Monday Night regardless of the game it’s a great respite.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 03:45 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Not sure I could watch a Bengals game on the manning cast. I like the Mannings and enjoy it but it's hard to focus on the game for me.

(10-31-2022, 06:48 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I can’t either. But by Monday Night regardless of the game it’s a great respite.

Ditto the above.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 04:12 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Off to bed. It's 9:00 pm here, and I gotta awaken at 4:30 for a game drive. Super weird to know when I'm awake at at that hour, the game will likely be in the 3rd qtr. Hoping to see the Bengals up big!

So where are you located today?

Clearly not in Montana!
Reply/Quote
Crazy stat - Joey Burrow winless versus the Browns.
Reply/Quote
Luckily the clocks went back here in England at the weekend so it’s a midnight kick off and don’t have to be up for work until 7am so I may get a couple of hours if we win.

Hate Cleveland fans with a passion never stop mouthing off while dressed like they’ve been kicked through the reduced to clear section of a local flea market.

Amazed I didn’t end up fighting with a few of em last year at PBS.

Time for Joey to get his first win against the scruffy pricks tonight.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 07:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Ditto the above.

Might be an unpopular opinion but I wish they’d do the show without guests. Or if they have guests, have people who can talk Xs and Os.
Reply/Quote
Will they have the courage to try Tyler Shelvin in Chase's spot and have him go deep?
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 08:13 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Might be an unpopular opinion but I wish they’d do the show without guests. Or if they have guests, have people who can talk Xs and Os.

They've had plenty that can.  The problem is they usually don't.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 08:17 PM)Joelist Wrote: Will they have the courage to try Tyler Shelvin in Chase's spot and have him go deep?

Why would they do that?

They'd immediately have to answer why they wasted the #4 pick on a WR instead of Sewell if the WR is never going to see the field again.
Reply/Quote