Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets***
The QB was getting the ball out quickly. Deadly accurate too.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Soooooo... 3-and-out for our side?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
They could you know cover a back out of the backfield. That would be nice
Reply/Quote
Loading up the trash in my pickup and heading to Lou’s house
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think they are going to need to go to a lot more simulated pressure looks and have guys jumping the short stuff.
Reply/Quote
#1 seed in AFC ? umm.....right
making another no name QB look like Joe Montana ..keeping up that tradiiton 7-7?! WTF
they better pull heads out off ass soon..and stop reading all the praise all week.
Reply/Quote
it's all Zac's fault. Attitude
Reply/Quote
Only one 3rd down that entire drive?!?! D better wake the **** up. You don’t win a game by just showing up.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 02:14 PM)Whacked Wrote: It’s a franchise FACT

I had high hopes that was changing, but I'll wait until the end of the game
Reply/Quote
Where’s Truck at?
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 02:15 PM)Housh Wrote: The QB was getting the ball out quickly. Deadly accurate too.

Yeah, he played really well on that drive.
Reply/Quote
Sloppy start.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
That was sorry attempt of a tackle by Bates
Reply/Quote
Sorry, I know there's a lot of time left but I totally saw this coming.

That was a nice drive by the Jets. You knew they would be coming out strong and play a hell of a lot better than they did last week. Today's game is going to be very close. May not be very close if the Bengals defense looks like they just did on that drive.
Reply/Quote
Yes, the defense didn't look good that drive, but before you stupid doom-and-gloomers declare the defense "trash" or the game over or some other stupid nonsense, note that the Jets have only been shut out once this season, and also scored more points against the Titans than the Chiefs did.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
More important to re-sign Ogunjobi than Bates

I was trying to see who o the Jets offense would start on a decent NFL team. Maybe a guy or 2 but I am not sure. Wilson looking really good on that drive
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 02:15 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: No it wasn’t, but I should never expect a rational take from you.

Yes it was. The correct expectation of you are REALLY a good defense and not an illusion is 100% consistently good play on every snap. Not letting the Jets drive down the field like you don't even exist. The defense dishonored their team colors on that drive. 
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 02:16 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Sorry, I know there's a lot of time left but I totally saw this coming.

That was a nice drive by the Jets. You knew they would be coming out strong and play a hell of a lot better than they did last week. Today's game is going to be very close. May not be very close if the Bengals defense looks like they just did on that drive.

Let's hope the offense don't start slow...
Reply/Quote
Receivers were wide open on all of those plays too. Expect the Jets to try a play over the top next drive.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 02:13 PM)bjf123 Wrote: That was embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exactly what I  expected, play down to the opponent. Gonna be a long game I'm afraid. 1st start rookie QB & haven't scored in the 1st quarter all year. Hope we can pull off a so called "easy" win.
Reply/Quote