Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Rams (LONDON)***
Looks like Bad Andy locked Good Andy in the locker room at halftime.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:04 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: How tall is Dalton?  He has to have more pass knock downs at the line than anyone else in the NFL.

6'2"

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I’m tired of Andy
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Another 3rd quarter with zero points.

Next week, it's going to be..."If the Bengals score a single point in the 3rd quarter, i will poop right in my pants!!!!!!".

Reply/Quote
I'm not saying we should bench Dalton, but I'm totally saying we should bench Dalton. He's done.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wide open and he overthrows is terribly.

(10-27-2019, 04:20 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Good throw Andy.  Out of bounds as usual

I says, I says I'm bout really tired of that boy
Reply/Quote
I HOPE WE LOSE!!!!! ANDY WITH ANITHER OVERTHROW!!!!! WIDE OPPPENNN!!!!!! SMILE NOW YOU FU$&$&% GINGER!!!
Reply/Quote
Just show the drunk Britts the rest of the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:21 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: What does a 15 year NFL quarterback know Ninja
Doesn’t mean he can’t be wrong.
Reply/Quote
There's only one way the Bengals win this game.  They've got to...

RAM IT!!!

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Dalton worked out the strength of the arm... Overthrows again..
Reply/Quote
We need another Proposal Thread !
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:21 PM)Synric Wrote: 3 offensive linemen beat on 1 snap...

Only 1 stood idly by and watched the QB get sacked.  The others at least tried to recover...
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:21 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Why is Dalton laughing!?!?!

Probably for the same reason Marvin Lewis and Carson Palmer didn't react the way we wanted them to when things went to shat because our franchise is a joke.
Reply/Quote
Lou Anarumo needs to get better coverage in the center of the field. Cooper Kupp is going to set an all time NFL single yard receiving record. Slants and wheel routes are wide open.
Reply/Quote
Why is Bobby Hart dancing?
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
Defense Yay!
Reply/Quote
My 8 month old grand daughter is sitting here in her jumpy thing in front of the TV laughing her ass off at the Bengals. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Down 14 on 0-7 team, Bobby Hart dances during a break.....proceeds to give up 3rd down sack. This organization and team is an absolute joke. All you can do is laugh at this point.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:24 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Lou Anarumo needs to get better coverage in the center of the field. Cooper Kupp is going to set an all time NFL single yard receiving record. Slants and wheel routes are wide open.
Watch the defense get stops the rest of the game only to have the offense go 3 and out the rest if the game. Final score 24-10.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote