Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Rams (LONDON)***
Is it me or does every team's offense look the same against us? Do whatever they want, whenever they want, lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:20 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: i am so disappointed in McRae.... i really had high hopes for him... this is on the coaches.. he was promising last season with Marvin.

When you have dolphins castoffs running the show that tends to happen
Reply/Quote
Nice stop.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:20 PM)Trademark Wrote: Zac Taylor is a bum

Zac Taylor is the reincarnation of Dave Shula

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Does anybody remember the game against the St. Louis Rams where the guy said "That wasn't effing holding" into the referee's mic?
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:20 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's like a great OC like McVay knows how to attack our defense...

our defense is making all our opposing OCs great

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:20 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Does anyone see a difference in playcalls/gameplan of McVay vs our supposed genius ZT?

No.

But I see a vast difference in the oline quality and overall execution.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:22 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Zac Taylor is the reincarnation of Dave Shula

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dave Shula is not dead.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:20 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's like a great OC like McVay knows how to attack our defense...

Let's not ignore the speed the Rams have on offense. If the Bengals had AJ and Ross healthy...it would be a different story.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
jackosn clear push off, no call, uncatchable bawl maybe
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:22 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Does anybody remember the game against the St. Louis Rams where the guy said "That wasn't effing holding" into the referee's mic?

Yep, classic.  
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:20 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Does anyone see a difference in playcalls/gameplan of McVay vs our supposed genius ZT?

Players/Speed

Rams have it right now. Bengals don't. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Rams shoulda got a TD on that drive.
Reply/Quote
No TD against the Bengals, on that drive? Rams suck.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Dave Shula is not dead.

Neither is the other guy from WHAM but you wouldn't know it based upon his career.
Reply/Quote
Why does the defense play like an actual NFL defense in the red zone but like a high school defense everywhere else on the field?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlz670vzGjo
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:22 PM)pally Wrote: our defense is making all our opposing OCs great

Well it's the same things over...misdirection. Run outside. TE's and receivers over the middle.

Teams that don't use a lot of misdirection actually put it in the gameplan for us.

But, we don't give up a lot of TD's in the redzone...so Monday there will be people talking about how good our defense is.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:23 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: jackosn clear push off, no call, uncatchable bawl maybe

I wouldnt be surprised if the refs were instructed to help out the bengals a bit to keep the game close and "exciting" to promote the NFL abroad more successfully.
Reply/Quote
Ha ha, Reuben. Thanks for posting.
Reply/Quote