Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals***
(10-28-2018, 01:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Aint this the truth. Good God, since Marvin has been here, that has always been a problem. Not sure how much of that is actually Mervs fault, but if we see it, why can't he? Or maybe he does but just hasnt figured out a way to close the middle.

The Bengals defense has had 65 passes targeted at a TE, more than any other team.  Interestingly enough, the next two in the line are the Steelers and Browns respectively.  I guess that is the best option against AFCN teams?

With that said, it seems that TEs convert the most against the Bucs.  Too bad Eifert is gone...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 01:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The Bengals defense has had 65 passes targeted at a TE, more than any other team.  Interestingly enough, the next two in the line are the Steelers and Browns respectively.  I guess that is the best option against AFCN teams?

With that said, it seems that TEs convert the most against the Bucs.  Too bad Eifert is gone...

I have CJ in fantasy. Just gotta get him the ball.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 01:40 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I have CJ in fantasy. Just gotta get him the ball.

Does Mrs. Dog realize you have those types of fantasies? Shocked
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 01:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Does Mrs. Dog realize you have those types of fantasies? Shocked

NO!  Nervous

Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 01:43 PM)cinci4life Wrote: WHO DEY!!!!!

Your sig has not aged well.
Reply/Quote
IMO, this is an absolute must win game. They can't go into the bye with 3 straight losses. 

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
NFL Network person to Packers player: "You're used to being the underdog."

Wait, what? Your QB is Aaron Rogers. You aren't used to being the underdog. The Packers have like 3 losing seasons since '91. If that is used to being the underdog then what does that mean for all the other non-Patriot teams?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
..and of course a big Steelers segment before the Bengals game.

Reply/Quote
Did everyone just see Rob Riggles Leveon Bell skit?

I about peed myself when he sang everytime the Steelers lose Ben threatens to retire...
Reply/Quote
Damned .We need 4 or 5 players to get arrested to get back our mojo as the criminals of football .
#jags lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Stat of the day. We have forced a whopping 19 punts this year. Baltimore leads with 46 forced punts
Reply/Quote
Damn, Moose is wearing a jacket reminiscent of Don Cherry
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 01:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: ..and of course a big Steelers segment before the Bengals game.

Turn that crap off. Why torture yourself? That's your wife's job anyway....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 01:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Damn, Moose is wearing a jacket reminiscent of Don Cherry

Throwback sharp. 

Reply/Quote
Big game. We need a total rebound after getting embarrassed by the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 01:59 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Big game. We need a total rebound after getting embarrassed by the Chiefs.

That beat down was depressing. We need a W pretty bad.

Reply/Quote
We need this one

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
That's how to start
Reply/Quote