Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Colts @ Bengals***
Indianapolis Colts (2-5)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (2-4)
Sunday, October 29th, 1:00 PM on CBS
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

[Image: 1ticYjJ.jpg?1]

Reply/Quote
I think Marv already called a timeout.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2017, 07:29 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I think Marv already called a timeout.

I think you used that line last week. 

And no, Marv doesn't call timeouts before games start two weeks in a row. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I woke up this morning and later realized that it's Sunday, FOOTBALL day and then realized how little I actually cared..
I just had to share with you my lack of enthusiasm .
Although it may change as the day goes by it currently rates somewhere between have I checked yesterdays mail and I wonder if I'll get the last cup of coffee with the dregs at the bottom? 
As someone once said, and I quote, "Yey team"...unquote. Unquote was my redundant message of the day. Well, that and the actual quotation marks..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I wonder who gets the bragging rights for worst offensive line today.. There must be some burger franchise recruitment box at the stadium today to recruit future drive up window employees.  Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us...
Sing along if you know the words..
[Image: Burger-King-Now-Hiring.jpg]
Above poster is all you need to know about controlling the point spread..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2017, 07:29 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I think Marv already called a timeout.
Game over.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals inactives:

-WR C. Core
-CB K. Russell
-LB K. Minter
-OL A. Redmond
-C. Westerman
-WR T. Boyd
-H-B R. Hewitt

Josh Malone looks for his first catch today.

makes you wonder...with the challenges and opportunities offered by our OL...how bad are Redmond and Westerman to not even get a chance

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I wonder if they’ll let Mixon try to football this week.
Reply/Quote
Here again this morning as always...... Who Dey Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 01:03 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I wonder if they’ll let Mixon try to football this week.

It would be really nice if they would let Mixon attempt some footballing. 

I won't be holding my breath though. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 01:03 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I wonder if they’ll let Mixon try to football this week.

I'd say Mixon will trip coming out of the tunnel and Marvin will bench his @$$ for GP. They'll put Ross in for a couple reverses, statue of liberty or something and that's it.
Reply/Quote
We're a good team with holes on the o-line bringing us down.

They are a bad team with holes almost everywhere.

We should win this handily.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 01:32 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: We're a good team with holes on the o-line bringing us down.

They are a bad team with holes almost everywhere.

We should win this handily.

I've followed the Bengals since their inception. Far too many years I've felt that way too, going into a game, only to be disappointed.
Reply/Quote
You know you're a Bengals fan when you think we MIGHT be able to beat one of the worst teams in the league, but there's still a few reservations like 'Who has the worse offensive line, us or them?'

Reply/Quote
We should smash these guys but..

Reply/Quote
Good to see Ross on the field.

Reply/Quote
Surprise surprise, the radio broadcast isn't listed on the web site.. It's one of the downsides to living out of the area.. There's not a hell of a lot of other downsides though.. 

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 01:55 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: We should smash these guys but..

We're the Bengals.. I'm assuming that's the but..

Reply/Quote
Almost time to experience another highly fluctuating heart rate. Very nervous about this game. Would love to see a great performance from Ross and Mixon today. Please please please, no more 2nd half ignition kills!

Reply/Quote
Welp, here's hoping to a big blowout win today at PBS. We sure could use one after last week.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote