Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals***
Washington Redskins (4-3)   vs.   Cincinnati Bengals (3-4)
Sunday, October 30th, 9:30 AM on FOX
Wembley Stadium, London, England
Announce Crew: Kenny Albert, John Lynch, Pam Oliver

[Image: b5707bfad9.jpg]
[Image: screen-shot-2015-11-25-at-10-35-41-am.png?w=1000]

Redskins vs. Bengals: First Look (Jim Owczarski)

The Cincinnati Bengals (3-4) got healthy, literally and figuratively, last week. Tyler Eifert returned to the field, and the team had seven healthy inactives before beating the Cleveland Browns 31-17 at Paul Brown Stadium.

Washington had its four-game winning streak snapped in Detroit, losing to the Lions 20-17.

Quarterback Kirk Cousins led Washington to a 17-13 lead with just over a minute left in the game, but the defense allowed Matthew Stafford to score the winning touchdown with 18 seconds left. Former Bengals offensive coordinator Jay Gruden has put together the league’s sixth-best offense, but his defense is ranked 20th in the NFL.

Read Full article at Cincinnati.com

Reply/Quote
Bengals go to 4-4 with a 27-23 win. The Dalton/Green show and Gio dominate the game.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Was in Central London today and great to see Bengals fans here in the U.K.....

..can't wait to see our Bengals being broadcast live on the BBC on a sunday lunchtime.

A 'home' win - 24-21
Reply/Quote
From Wales. In London today ready for tomorrow. Nice to see loads of Bengal fans in the Admiralty in Trafalgar square. Who dey!
Reply/Quote
Need an update on Norman before I guess who wins.

Take AJ out of the game + Marv's pathetic lack of ODD game prep? = we ain't got a chance
Reply/Quote
Making breakfast at the moment...who dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good morning my British brothers and sisters,

Make your American Bengals brethren proud in your representation of the stripes leaving Gruden and company to know that London is also the Bengals homefield!
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 08:38 AM)Whacked Wrote: Need an update on Norman before I guess who wins.

Take AJ out of the game + Marv's pathetic lack of ODD game prep? = we ain't got a chance

He's playing but Uzomah is inactive . More Eifert

Reply/Quote
inactives: Cody Core, Chykie Brown, Jeff Driskel, C.J. Uzomah, KeiVarae Russell, Christian Westerman, DeShawn Williams.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 10:01 AM)jeremydc Wrote: He's playing but Uzomah is inactive .  More Eifert

... and Kroft.

This leaves Hewitt available to line up in the backfield more.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey

If this team is truly going to make a playoff run we need this game badly !

We've staggered, slipped, tripped, and been mostly running on 2 dead cylinders so far this season. Not really looking like a playoff team at all.

Now is the time - period ! They have to get their act together and put in a complete performance in all 3 phases for 60 minutes and come together as a team to have any real chance after the bye.

Here's to the real Bengals finally showing up
Reply/Quote
The hangover is real
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
This is so great for the UK Bengal fans. And for stateside fans, we can watch the game on Fox with our morning coffee. The last time I saw a game it was the Cowboys and I had to turn it off. Hopefully today I get to watch a win.
Reply/Quote
Anyone catch what Michael strahan said while making his pick? Sounded to me like he said he's taking Washington because their QB is better lol he was yawning tho and may not have been saying anything. I must have misunderstood right? No way anyone actually believes that.
Reply/Quote
It's time to rotate Sims and Williams each week like they did Sims and B.T. Keep Sims fresh for the long stretch.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Bell is awesome. Announcers are already in tip top form
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 10:29 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Jeremy Bell is awesome. Announcers are already in tip top form

he did say that....I thought my hearing was off

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Who Dey Sunday!!! Cheerio to all of you hoolligans!! Looking forward to this Wembley version of our Bengals gameday. Enjoy to all of those wo made the trip, you are so lucky!!

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Oh crap AJ looks like he's about to fall asleep during the anthem lol could be a long game
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 10:28 AM)jj22 Wrote: It's time to rotate Sims and Williams each week like they did Sims and B.T. Keep Sims fresh for the long stretch.

I always felt that rotation was not about keeping legs fresh but about pass rush ability.  Games where we felt would be more run based we would keep Pat active to play either UT or spell Peko at NT.  Pass oriented contests had Brandon in on the early downs of the rotation.
Reply/Quote