Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Titans @ Bengals***
Is Henry going to pull a Dillon on us today?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 01:53 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Is Henry going to pull a Dillon on us today?

Probably. He’ll get a zillion carries due to the strong wind negating the passing game. I’m not impressed with the Bengals’ defensive line.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 01:57 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Probably.  He’ll get a zillion carries due to the strong wind negating the passing game.  I’m not impressed with the Bengals’ defensive line.

They are actually better at stopping the run, than rushing the passer. Covington, Williams, Hunt and Bledsoe are run stoppers. I think it's going to be the next two levels that will struggle with tackling Henry.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 01:10 PM)Destro Wrote: My weekly first posts

"Screw this team."
"That's ball game"
"Fire him at halftime."
"Andy"
"Untouched"
"Now we have to play the refs, too."
"Turning this off."

That's what makes it fun. First play from scrimage is a run for 1 yard. "I knew it, we've lost this game"  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
All back up O line but we should not see much if any of a drop off today. That’s the “benefit” of having a horrible starting offensive line.
Just keeping it positive here!
Reply/Quote
Starting burrow today is negligent

hes going to get injured
Reply/Quote
[Image: pZdwjG7.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 02:50 PM)Wire22Wire Wrote: Starting burrow today is negligent

hes going to get injured

Wheras starting Ryanfinley violates a number of Geneva Convention rules
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 01:53 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Is Henry going to pull a Dillon on us today?

Throw his pads into the stands and threaten to go work at Wendy's?  I can live with that.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'm really worried about the O line getting Burrow killed by Clowney today. THEY are gonna have to run the ball even if it isn't working.
Reply/Quote
the wind is recking havoc with my antenna signal. May have to put up with the delay from Hulu-live

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I am not a religious man but will be saying a prayer for Joe B today!
Reply/Quote
Howdy! WhoDey!
Reply/Quote
Shawn William's game captain? Interesting
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 02:58 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm really worried about the O line getting Burrow killed by Clowney today. THEY are gonna have to run the ball even if it isn't working.

The Bengals have no business passing in the wind anyway. The game must be won on the ground.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 03:00 PM)pally Wrote: the wind is recking havoc with my antenna signal. May have to put up with the delay from Hulu-live

Is that some new product from Apple?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Get em Joe
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
First time I've had the chance to stink up a gameday thread in about a month!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 03:02 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Bengals have no business passing in the wind anyway.  

Nor do they have any business passing wind either. 
Reply/Quote
Interesting to start with Tate in the slot
Reply/Quote