Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Titans @ Bengals***
(11-01-2020, 06:10 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: 4-19-1 is still fire-able.

2-5-1 with a real QB and an offense that's scored 30+ four times in eight games so far. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 06:25 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Burrow was a magician to avoid at least 3 sacks

Watch the NFL...QBs get sacked at times. That doesn't mean they played bad. They also gave him like 5 seconds to find people at times as well as didn't allow a single negative rush all game. I get being negative about the line but this is probably the dumbest game to choose that to gripe about.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 06:25 PM)ah5 Wrote: Doesn't matter if he got there early he was going for the ball.....

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk

Sure it does.  You can't hit the receiver before the ball gets there...
Reply/Quote
Ravens offense ran all over the Steelers defense. Turnovers killed them. Steelers defense excels at creating them.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 06:12 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We win.  Clowns lose.  I'm lovin' it!

Yeah. So much for the Browns actually being a good team (when they're not playing the Bengals) luuuuuulz.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Good win. Two soft PI calls helped us, but I still think we win without the last one that cancelled the INT.
Reply/Quote
As much as I'd have loved to suck for Sewell this year, I think Burrow is too good and our schedule too soft for us to end up with a top 5 pick.

I guess to D could collapse. Or we could "evaluate" Finley for 3 games. First is possible, second not so much.
Reply/Quote
Getting congratulatory texts from friends about the Bengals' win today.

Can't remember the last time that happened.

And congrats to all of you. It's a nice feeling.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 06:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Lovie Smith got fired after a 10-6 season.

Not by Mike Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 06:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Sure it does.  You can't hit the receiver before the ball gets there...

Yes you can, defensive player has every right to play the ball.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:12 PM)ah5 Wrote: Yes you can, defensive player has every right to play the ball.

^This

Reply/Quote
What a fun game this was.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 02:50 PM)Wire22Wire Wrote: Starting burrow today is negligent

hes going to get injured

I was 3 weeks too early 

What a bunch of clowns running this team 
Reply/Quote