Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Cleveland Browns (4-4)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (5-3)
Sunday, November 7th, 2021 at 1:00 PM on CBS
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Jim Nance, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson
Referee: Scott Novak
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: gfuVWyu.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Fired up!

Biggest game of the year thus far IMO.

Cleveland probably feels the exact same way too!

Should be a killer game.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 10:59 AM)Whacked Wrote: Fired up!

Biggest game of the year thus far IMO.

Cleveland probably feels the exact same way too!

Should be a killer game.

we block well today ...we win...simple as that.  We dont, it will be a long ugly day.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey Joe

Burrow is throwing 4 TDs today in the victory.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For me, this game is on the defense. Much like last week, although I didn’t realize that heading into the game vs the Jets.

Cleveland is damaged on offense right now and it better look that way in a huge game at home in the jungle. There better be a ton of pressure on Baker. High expectations from me.
Reply/Quote
This shithead Baker better not turn into Troy Aikman today without Odell
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 11:52 AM)kalibengal Wrote: we block well today ...we win...simple as that.  We dont, it will be a long ugly day.

I think something similar, if we can control the LOS on both sides of the ball, we win. Our defense last week did not for the first time all year in my opinion. They need a better effort today and our OL always needs to get better each game.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
We need to be ruthless and blitz the hell out of Baker. He is already hobbled out there and they need to get in his head.
Reply/Quote
Maybe Hendrickson will ruin Mayfield's other shoulder and leave him having to play with an eye patch on one eye and a monocle on the other eye next week as well..
ThumbsUp Who Dey ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 12:37 PM)treee Wrote: We need to be ruthless and blitz the hell out of Baker. He is already hobbled out there and they need to get in his head.

If the front 4 can't get him I am 100% on board. Should have done more blitzing last week too.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 12:27 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think something similar, if we can control the LOS on both sides of the ball, we win. Our defense last week did not for the first time all year in my opinion. They need a better effort today and our OL always needs to get better each game.

This.  We stop their pass rush and run game and we win.  Simple as that.
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> rookie RB Chris Evans is active today, as is rookie defensive tackle Tyler Shelvin for the first time this year. <br>Second-year offensive lineman Hakeem Adeniji also is active and could make his season debut. <br>Inactives:<br>WR Irwin<br>WR Tate<br>CB Hargreaves<br>OT Johnson<br>DE Sample</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1457384913594953731?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 7, 2021</a></blockquote>

Browns inactives
WR Odell Beckham Jr.
CB Herb Miller
G Hjalte Froholdt
TE Miller Forristall
DE Joe Jackson
DT Tommy Togiai
DT Andrew Billings

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Daylight savings time sucks. wanting to wash the Jets taste out of my mouth
Reply/Quote
Anyone have the ability to get the players a message before game time?

I think every defender should ask the Brownie across from them "Where's Odell?" all game long...
Reply/Quote
Crap. I just saw that the Dolphins picked up Darius Hodge off the waiver wire from us.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 01:34 PM)pally Wrote: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> rookie RB Chris Evans is active today, as is rookie defensive tackle Tyler Shelvin for the first time this year. <br>Second-year offensive lineman Hakeem Adeniji also is active and could make his season debut. <br>Inactives:<br>WR Irwin<br>WR Tate<br>CB Hargreaves<br>OT Johnson<br>DE Sample</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1457384913594953731?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 7, 2021</a></blockquote>  

Browns inactives
WR Odell Beckham Jr.
CB Herb Miller
G Hjalte Froholdt
TE Miller Forristall
DE Joe Jackson
DT Tommy Togiai
DT Andrew Billings
Glad to see Chris back, maybe he practiced and reminded Lou that RBs are legal recievers.
Hopefully Tyler can take up a gap and help stop the run and Hakeem has potential!
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 01:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Anyone have the ability to get the players a message before game time?

I think every defender should ask the Brownie across from them "Where's Odell?" all game long...

Just keep reminding them a one handed QB is like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.. Cool

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
He will. He and the Browns have something to prove w/o OBJ and need to stay in the race.

(11-07-2021, 12:08 PM)Housh Wrote: This shithead Baker better not turn into Troy Aikman today without Odell
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bengals OL Hakeem Adeniji is starting with the first-team OL in warmups, which indicates he'll get the start today over rookie Jackson Carman, who is healthy.</p>&mdash; Ben Baby (@Ben_Baby) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ben_Baby/status/1457398484810797056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 7, 2021</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I hope Adeniji brings his A game.

Reply/Quote