Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Find it interesting Adeniji is starting.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 02:33 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Find it interesting Adeniji is starting.

Carman still hurting ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 02:33 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Find it interesting Adeniji is starting.

Wow! I find it shocking!
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 02:38 PM)M.W. Wrote: Wow! I find it shocking!

Adeniji has more game day experience..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 12:37 PM)treee Wrote: We need to be ruthless and blitz the hell out of Baker. He is already hobbled out there and they need to get in his head.

Absolutely! If Lou Anarumo can get the defense playing with energy like he did against the Ravens and Steelers the Bengals will win. If the defense comes out flat like they did last week against the Jets then Cleveland will win big.
Reply/Quote
Where’s Philos? He’s usually here by now.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I hope Lou figured out something this week, because Baker is quite capable of doing the same thing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 02:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I hope Lou figured out something this week, because Baker is quite capable of doing the same thing.

Last week’s defensive game plan was awful and no adjustments were made. I have a sickening feeling Baker Mayfield will hook up with David Njoku over the middle a lot today. Lou left far too much room last week against the Jets.

I’m going to be watching the defense closely.
Reply/Quote
This is a big one. And I don’t think we can stop the Browns’ running game.

Baker is always capable of implosion, but they’re going to pound the ball at us.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Whodey, ..I'm gonna be good today guys. I live in PA stealer country and my best friend ,and cousin who Bengal fans both died. This is the closest I get to watching it with other Bengal fans..
Reply/Quote
Let's FKKN GO!!!! WHO DEY!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
We need our highly paid DL to earn their money this week and stop the run, contain and get pressure on their own.
Reply/Quote
They need to slam Baker early and often...
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 02:27 PM)grampahol Wrote: I hope Adeniji brings his A game.
Reply/Quote
Allllllllll of the analysts saying Baker will kill it w the cancer OBJ gone

Shoot me
Reply/Quote
Big game today

Got CBS’s A team. Has Romo ever called a a bengals game before??
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 02:52 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: This is a big one. And I don’t think we can stop the Browns’ running game.

Baker is always capable of implosion, but they’re going to pound the ball at us.

Stopping the Browns from running isn’t easy but it can be done with proper gap integrity. The Cleveland offensive line is one of the best in the game but when they open a seam a Cincinnati linebacker needs to plug it immediately. The 4-2-5 look the Bengals have been using will not work against the Browns. A standard 4-3-4 or even 3-3-5 will work better.
Reply/Quote
Make baker beat us.
Reply/Quote
Bengals need to tackle, tackle, tackle. No yards after catch, that killed them last week. Plus, they need to cover the 5 to 10 yards passes, they were terrible at that last week.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 02:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Where’s Philos? He’s usually here by now.

He made a bet and he's honoring it.. I wish people didn't do them bets. We don't get along much but still use to seeing him post. 
Reply/Quote