Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(11-07-2021, 04:14 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Starting to think Burrow might not be everything we thought he was.

I think it's too early to tell but there's still a lot of questions to be answered but he is coming off the injury. Need to keep improving the oline and I think he'll be really good.
Reply/Quote
I just reminded myself 8-8 was the goal this year before the season started with the PO push coming next year. I don't feel any better.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He shouldn't have called that INT, dropped ball, or fumble

Yeah, we need Lou to call a 99 yard pick six now to counter. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:14 PM)jj22 Wrote: We need a QB.

Is Mike White available?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:14 PM)matmaven Wrote: He's always looked to me like a a guy that plays an NFL HC in some movie.  Looks like an NFL HC, but it's not there.

KATIE WANTED TO BANG HIM WHICH GOT HIM THE GIG
Reply/Quote
we get 6 here and I feel good.

we get 3 and im still not upset
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He shouldn't have called that INT, dropped ball, or fumble

I see what you did there.

Perhaps its his job to get his team better prepared to play so errors like that arent as frequent?  Hmmmmm   
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:16 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I just reminded myself 8-8 was the goal this year before the season started with the PO push coming next year. I don't feel any better.

Only by those who aren't good at math.
Reply/Quote
The wheels are off

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Any penalty is worth it, but Burrow needs to throw that sooner.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:16 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I just reminded myself 8-8 was the goal this year before the season started with the PO push coming next year. I don't feel any better.

Well 8-9 or 9-8 but I didn’t even expect that. Let Joe keep learning
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
That has to get called I think. Like to see the linemen having some fight in them.
Reply/Quote
That should have been roughing with the way they call hits on the QB these days.
Reply/Quote
Spain is nasty
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
They knew they were supposed to call the roughing the passer so they gave us that one.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
It was a stupid hit. Definitely a flag
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Burrow sucks right now, it's that simple. We need a legit playmaker for a #1OA and he is playing like a journeyman. And injury does not matter - if you are #1OA you need to prove why.
Reply/Quote
Browns just woke us up
Reply/Quote
the inability to score is alarming.
Reply/Quote
Three points or seven points. Just score.
Reply/Quote