Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
Carolina Panthers (2-6)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (4-4)
Sunday, November 6th, 2022 at 1:00 PM on FOX
Paycor Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez, Laura Okmin
Referee: AlexKemp
{Streaming LINK}

[Image: Gf23p1X.jpg]
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives: <br><br>WR Ja’Marr Chase (hip)<br>DT Josh Tupou (calf)<br>DB Mike Hilton (finger)<br>OL Jackson Carman (healthy)<br>OL D’Ante Smith (healthy)<br>RB Trayveon Williams (healthy)<br>CB Tre Flowers (hamstring)</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1589294240685002756?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 6, 2022</a></blockquote>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> secondary today: <br><br>Starters<br>CB: Eli Apple (recently benched)<br>CB: Cam Taylor-Britt (R, 2nd start)<br>SCB: Jalen Davis (1st career start)<br>S: Vonn Bell<br>S: Jessie Bates<br><br>Backups<br>CB/S: Dax Hill (R, backup out of position at CB)<br>CB: Allan George (PS call-up)<br>S: Mike Thomas</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1589294243881029633?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 6, 2022</a></blockquote>
Reply/Quote
There is no doubt we are banged up. Carolina has played very well couple of weeks after firing HC.

It is the NFL, any team can beat you. I am not a predictor, but I think Bengals figure a way to get a win at home 30 to 24.

Win or lose, I will take a deep breath and cherish my freedom I enjoy because of all of the veterans who fought to defend this country. TY all vets!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Who Dey

Let's get a game above .500!
Reply/Quote
Let’s go Bengals
Reply/Quote
need a w today
Reply/Quote
I'm feeling pessimistic...which is unusual for me. The line is going to get to Walker and knock him out of the game which brings in none other than Baker Mayfield who goes on to have his best game since the last time he played the Bengals.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Home game, we still have more talent (by a wide margin), the Bengals are hurt but the Panthers are bad. Secondary will be fine. The Panthers are not a high-octane offense, we still have one of the top tandems in the league, and clarity around Chido should help the rooks take the next step. I think we'll cruise through this one.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 02:22 PM)pally Wrote: I'm feeling pessimistic...which is unusual for me. The line is going to get to Walker and knock him out of the game which brings in none other than Baker Mayfield who goes on to have his best game since the last time he played the Bengals.

Same

How are any of you forecasting a win when Chase, Awuzie, Reader and Hilton are out?

Our D is going to get LIT UP and we don’t have any answers on Offense.

Panthers 35-12
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 02:22 PM)pally Wrote: I'm feeling pessimistic...which is unusual for me.  The line is going to get to Walker and knock him out of the game which brings in none other than Baker Mayfield who goes on to have his best game since the last time he played the Bengals.

Glad that Wilks decided to start Walker.  Mayfield has consistently been a Bengal-slayer.  He can just ride the pine today.  

Also, glad to see the thread up.  I looked this morning and then an hour or so later and it wasn't here.  I thought perhaps it had fallen victim to all the Discord hoopla.  I hope there is always a gameday thread regardless of whatever newfangled doohickeys come along.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
For the millionth time this season, we can't afford to drop this game.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to think that they will win today. Ideally in a laugher but knowing them it will be a squeaker.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 02:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: Same

How are any of you forecasting a win when Chase, Awuzie, Reader and Hilton are out?

Our D is going to get LIT UP and we don’t have any answers on Offense.

Panthers 35-12

Unfortunately I'm feeling a bit of the same. If the offense decides not to show up for a half again today. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 02:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Glad that Wilks decided to start Walker.  Mayfield has consistently been a Bengal-slayer.  He can just ride the pine today.  

Also, glad to see the thread up.  I looked this morning and then an hour or so later and it wasn't here.  I thought perhaps it had fallen victim to all the Discord hoopla.  I hope there is always a gameday thread regardless of whatever newfangled doohickeys come along.  

Yeah, my general Discord experience is that it is not as good as actual forums. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 02:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Glad that Wilks decided to start Walker.  Mayfield has consistently been a Bengal-slayer.  He can just ride the pine today.  

To hell with newfangled doohickeys!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Hold me.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 02:51 PM)treee Wrote: For the millionth time this season, we can't afford to drop this game.

No worries.  We are Smooth Jimmy Apollo's...

[Image: simpsons-lock_medium.jpg]

(11-06-2022, 02:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: To hell with newfangled doohickeys!

These kids today with their fancy clothes, and their rock 'n' roll and waving their doohickeys all over the place.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 02:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Glad that Wilks decided to start Walker.  Mayfield has consistently been a Bengal-slayer.  He can just ride the pine today.  

The game day thread will never go away...no matter how crazy it gets. Yeah
Reply/Quote
So glad it's kickoff time. That extra hour wait killed me.
Reply/Quote
Career 5 TDs and 9 interceptions. That translates into 3 TDs and zero INTs against the Bengals.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote