Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
Today’s blowout was just what I needed today. I didn’t yell at my TV once. A rarity in this house. The only downside to it basically being over by halftime was having to watch Brandon Allen for a little over a quarter of football.

Happy Mixon and that offensive line had themselves a day out there!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 06:00 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Can't be a Bengals fan who's seriously unhappy with that. Great response to the abysmal showing in Cleveland.

It isn't 'season corrected' but definitely a good step in the right direction. Bye week and then we'll need 5-3 or better from the remaining games. It's obviously doable if we play like we did today.

Show me the wins

Buffalo, no
KC, no
Tennessee, no
New England, no

Maybe Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 06:00 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Greenbay is definitely struggling, better bring back Farve

It hurts, it hurts a lot I can’t lie.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Show me the wins

Buffalo, no
KC, no
Tennessee, no
New England, no

Reply/Quote
Forgot, tampa, no
Reply/Quote
jets won, buffalo lost
Jets 6-3, buffalo 6-2, wild card running away from us
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Show me the wins

Buffalo, no
KC, no
Tennessee, no
New England, no

Buffalo are currently losing to a Jets team we whipped. But granted I think we'll lose that.
KC haven't been clean sailing ALL year. But again granted I think we'll lose that.

You are way too pessimistic about the Tennessee and New England games. We clearly have the talent to win both of those.

I'd say it's only the Buffalo game I'd be 'shocked' if we won. We will have to play well, can agree with that.
Reply/Quote
Looked like clear DPI from sauce lol
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 06:00 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Greenbay is definitely struggling, better bring back Farve

Yay!  Good guys win!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Tennessee has pay back on their mind and New England has had our number for years. I remember only 1 win in a down pour at end of end against Brady.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 06:09 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Tennessee has pay back on their mind and New England has had our number for years. I remember only 1 win in a down pour at end of end against Brady.

So every team we beat last year, automatically beats us because they have 'pay back on their mind'?

Last I checked, Brady is on the Bucs roster.

Cmon man.
Reply/Quote
Mixon must read these boards
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 06:10 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: So every team we beat last year, automatically beats us because they have 'pay back on their mind'?

Last I checked, Brady is on the Bucs roster.

Cmon man.

Do you really believe, we beat KC, Buffalo, Tennessee or New England.  Without Chase I don’t see it.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 06:04 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Forgot, tampa, no

A lot of AFC teams won today. Wildcard is def getting crowded
Reply/Quote
After last week against the Browns I would say we don’t belong in the playoffs. But then we have a game today much like the Atlanta game. This team is so damn confusing but I’ll take the win. Who-Dey bitches
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 06:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Looked like clear DPI from sauce lol

I think the thing that saved him was he had his hand on the WR but didn't grab/tug.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 06:12 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Do you really believe, we beat KC, Buffalo, Tennessee or New England.  Without Chase I don’t see it.

We don't yet know whether Chase is out for those games.

And yes I definitely believe we can beat those teams. We'll have to be on fire to beat Buffalo, and probably Kansas too. Tennessee aren't anything amazing, we handled them well in the playoff game. Should have been more comfortable and would have if not for the 9 sacks. New England aren't anything special either. I can understand being pessimistic against KC/Buffalo, but I have no idea why you think TEN/NE are automatic losses.

I'm not saying those are easy games, we could go 0-4 in those, but we definitely have the talent to win any of those. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 06:20 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: We don't yet know whether Chase is out for those games.

And yes I definitely believe we can beat those teams. We'll have to be on fire to beat Buffalo, and probably Kansas too. Tennessee aren't anything amazing, we handled them well in the playoff game. Should have been more comfortable and would have if not for the 9 sacks. New England aren't anything special either. I can understand being pessimistic against KC/Buffalo, but I have no idea why you think TEN/NE are automatic losses.

I'm not saying those are easy games, we could go 0-4 in those, but we definitely have the talent to win any of those. 

I think the bigger issue other than the Oline is our secondary against those teams. Our D has to get pressure on these QB’s. J.Allen was sacked 5 times today. That’s what we need to do.
Reply/Quote
You know, the Rams are 3-4. Wonder if they're calling for McVey to be fired on the Rams boards....
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 07:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You know, the Rams are 3-4. Wonder if they're calling for McVey to be fired on the Rams boards....

3-5 now.... though I think winning the SB probably gives you a bit more 'saving grace' than anything else.
Reply/Quote