Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
I’d love a TD but an Evan bomb would be nice as well.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mixon coming for Dillon?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Mixon with his first 100+ yard game since week 11 last year.

And his first 3TD game... ever. Wish he'd have spread this performance a little out over the season!
Reply/Quote
Friend of mine (The Masked BenGal) is at the game and got a picture with PacMan and Chris Henry Jr!

I’m trying to post the pictures but not letting me from my phone.
Reply/Quote
No need to pass today if the Panthers are just gonna quit
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Perfect draw play to Mixon. You'd think by now the Panthers would start selling out to stop the run.
Reply/Quote
We're playing Madden on casual. Too easy.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:18 PM)Housh Wrote: Baker can’t play better than this guy?

I think the problem is that Baker is a dick, so the coaches don't care that he is considerably better.

He'll rally the troops, but he'll also drive the bus over the whole team if things don't go well.  And I think the staff would rather not deal with that, so no playing time for him.

But they will still make the change to him at halftime.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:19 PM)Destro Wrote: No one say his name again. He'll be like Candyman and show up to kill us.

Well...won't the hook somehow puncture the football in the process? Awkward.  Nervous
Reply/Quote
Oline with by far their best game of the season. Mixon running well but much easier to do when you have actual holes.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:18 PM)Housh Wrote: Baker can’t play better than this guy?

I think they are actively trying to lose. Nothing else makes sense.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:21 PM)Housh Wrote: No need to pass today if the Panthers are just gonna quit

I say if Mixon is this 'on it', let's just have him play QB too and build on those Super Bowl passing stats. 
Reply/Quote
35-0 would be a nice score at half.
Reply/Quote
Panthers back up QB looks like ours ... only a little better
Reply/Quote
I'd like to get to 35 by halftime, but I'll settle for 31.
Reply/Quote
This should shut the pundits up who claim Joe Burrow is nothing without Ja’Marr Chase.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 04:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think they are actively trying to lose. Nothing else makes sense.

Who is coming out of the draft that is a once-in-a-generation player?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
That play scared the grits out of me.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Does Carolina get some sort of bonus for every penalty they commit?
Reply/Quote
PJ has a 0.0 rating
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote