Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
Can’t remember a better drive this season. Very good Oline play for once. Catch by Hurst kept the drive alive.

Time to see if the patchwork Def backfield can hold up.
Reply/Quote
Anyone please have a stresm
Reply/Quote
Exactly what the doctor ordered. Dink and dunk, running game efficient, ran over 5 minutes off the clock and put Carolina in a hole before they get to touch the ball. Gotta keep that type of offense up all game. Big props to Hurst for that 3rd down grab to make it all possible.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A very rare opening drive TD but I'll take it.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
The run before the TD did you see Volson just erase his man?
Reply/Quote
I know the game just started but this offense looks GREAT. I wonder how much of last week's result is due to just the Browns owning us under Zac.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:09 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Starting to think all of last week's frustrations are going to be taken out on the Panthers.

Maybe on O…

But

Here comes a No Hilton & No Awuzie D

Ugggggg
Reply/Quote
Couldn't be much better than that
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:10 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Anyone please have a stresm

Sent you one via rep
Reply/Quote
Can I get a spot check on Carolina's defensive front? Where they at in sacks and pressures this year?
Reply/Quote
congratulations Joe Mixon

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">On that drive, Joe Mixon became 5th player in Bengals history with 5,000 rushing yards.</p>&mdash; Mike Petraglia (@Trags) <a href="https://twitter.com/Trags/status/1589319344911454208?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 6, 2022</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:09 PM)treee Wrote: Alright now let's see if your young guys on defense can hold this down.

If the offense can do that for 4 quarters, these reps for the inexperienced secondary will be incredibly valuable for the back end of the season.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:10 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Anyone please have a stresm

Nflbite dot com

I use the givemenfl stream link
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:10 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Exactly what the doctor ordered. Dink and dunk, running game efficient, ran over 5 minutes off the clock and put Carolina in a hole before they get to touch the ball. Gotta keep that type of offense up all game. Big props to Hurst for that 3rd down grab to make it all possible.

If they can keep that up it will be an incredible switch.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Whoever called that first drive did a hell of a job.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:10 PM)matmaven Wrote: Can’t remember a better drive this season.  Very good Oline play for once.  Catch by Hurst kept the drive alive.

Time to see if the patchwork Def backfield can hold up.

That catch by Hurst was huge. Plays like that go missed over the course of the game but that's the difference between a touchdown vs a punt where they likely get the ball at like the 50.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:11 PM)Whacked Wrote: Maybe on O…

But

Here comes a No Hilton & No Awuzie D

Ugggggg

BUt Trey and Sam get to attack a weak oline.
Reply/Quote
Anyone got the discord link?? I want to try it out
Reply/Quote
A good pass rush today would definitely help the inexperienced backfield,
Reply/Quote
Three and out.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote